Celebrate Sacrificial Love - Part 1 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed mangumfirstumc 238 views 2010-10-02T02:26:58 This is the fourth in our "Celebrate!" sermon series. Here we encounter Luke 22:14-30, and we discuss what it really means to sacrifice for love of another. For Jesus it was a sacrifice of life; for us it might mean a sacrifice of ego. There are many aspects of sacrificial love. Jesus shows us the model; how we interpret and act upon that model is up to us. Will we be faithful? Will we be the servants God calls us to be? Will we be willing to give up for another what we really wanted for ourselves? It's still part of the celebration, but it is often difficult for us to participate.
More Today's Christian Videos
- ‘Are You Good Enough For God?’ – Powerful Modern Day ParableMinistry Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- Hilarious Christian Comedian Speaks The TRUTH On Working OutComedy Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ Like You’ve Never Heard Before. So Many Chills!Music Videos
- Great Dane Saves His Human From Abusive BoyfriendInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Finds Humor In The BibleComedy Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.