Celebrate Sacrificial Love - Part 1 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed mangumfirstumc 190 views 2010-10-02T02:26:58 This is the fourth in our "Celebrate!" sermon series. Here we encounter Luke 22:14-30, and we discuss what it really means to sacrifice for love of another. For Jesus it was a sacrifice of life; for us it might mean a sacrifice of ego. There are many aspects of sacrificial love. Jesus shows us the model; how we interpret and act upon that model is up to us. Will we be faithful? Will we be the servants God calls us to be? Will we be willing to give up for another what we really wanted for ourselves? It's still part of the celebration, but it is often difficult for us to participate.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Adorable Dog Watches Over His Little Human Who Doesn't Feel WellCute Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ To Daughter With AlbinismMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.