Celebrate Sacrificial Love - Part 1 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed mangumfirstumc 271 views 2010-10-02T02:26:58 This is the fourth in our "Celebrate!" sermon series. Here we encounter Luke 22:14-30, and we discuss what it really means to sacrifice for love of another. For Jesus it was a sacrifice of life; for us it might mean a sacrifice of ego. There are many aspects of sacrificial love. Jesus shows us the model; how we interpret and act upon that model is up to us. Will we be faithful? Will we be the servants God calls us to be? Will we be willing to give up for another what we really wanted for ourselves? It's still part of the celebration, but it is often difficult for us to participate.
More Today's Christian Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- When This Street Performer Started Singing 'You Raise Me Up' The Whole World Stopp...Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Healing Bible Verses for You and Your FamilyInspirational Videos
- Teachers Start School Year With Hilarious Singing Flash MobComedy Videos
- Skit Guys - GraceInspirational Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- God Wants to Talk to YOU!Ministry Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.