Suhayr - Her Testimony - Education Videos
Embed sara-serving 6098 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Suhayr grew up with a version of God who was distant and not compassionate. Her parents sent her to France to finish her education and ended up living in a convent and being served and loved by the nuns there. The unconditional love they gave her made her curious about their faith, but the concept of God as a father and Jesus as His son was difficult to accept. It wasn't until ending up in a Lutheran church in Norway that she began to give herself over to a new faith. She tells of a vision given to her in a dark hour, finally understanding her need for forgiveness and receiving his grace.
- Smart Dog Barks Quieter When AskedCute Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Proverbs 3:5-6 is My ALL-TIME Favorite. You've Got to See Why...Inspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- 8-Month-Old Twins Have Adorable Reaction When Daddy Comes HomeCute Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
- You’ll Be Captivated When This Young Woman Sings ‘Down To The River To Pray’Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.