Suhayr - Her Testimony - Education Videos
Embed sara-serving 6196 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Suhayr grew up with a version of God who was distant and not compassionate. Her parents sent her to France to finish her education and ended up living in a convent and being served and loved by the nuns there. The unconditional love they gave her made her curious about their faith, but the concept of God as a father and Jesus as His son was difficult to accept. It wasn't until ending up in a Lutheran church in Norway that she began to give herself over to a new faith. She tells of a vision given to her in a dark hour, finally understanding her need for forgiveness and receiving his grace.
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- 17-Year-Old Girl Auditions With Granddad’s Favorite Song – WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 11-Year-Old Plays The Banjo Like You’ve NEVER Heard BeforeInspirational Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- Celtic Woman Sings Amazing Grace, and It's Simply Amazing!Music Videos
- I'm HereSermon Videos
- Judges Turn Gospel Girls Away. But Then They Came Back With THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 'Guilty' - Newsboys NEWEST Single From 'God's Not Dead 2'Music Videos
- This Country Crooner Had ALL 4 Judges Stunned. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- Laura Story - Blessings (Live)Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.