Suhayr - Her Testimony - Education Videos
Embed sara-serving 6121 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Suhayr grew up with a version of God who was distant and not compassionate. Her parents sent her to France to finish her education and ended up living in a convent and being served and loved by the nuns there. The unconditional love they gave her made her curious about their faith, but the concept of God as a father and Jesus as His son was difficult to accept. It wasn't until ending up in a Lutheran church in Norway that she began to give herself over to a new faith. She tells of a vision given to her in a dark hour, finally understanding her need for forgiveness and receiving his grace.
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Marines Sing Glorious Version Of ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Are You Good Enough For God?’ – Powerful Modern Day ParableMinistry Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
- Memorial Day: The Unknown SoldierInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.