Mistaken for Sober - Today's Christian Videos
Embed mangumfirstumc 457 views 2010-10-02T02:15:24 In this Pentecost sermon from Sunday, May 23, 2010, we talk about what it really means to be a Pentecostal Christian. Anyone who believes in Jesus Christ and trusts his promises must also be Pentecostal...That is - filled with the Holy Spirit of God that Christ promised to send to teach and guide us. Are we being mistaken for being so sober in our faith that we are stale and unwilling to share the excitement of Christ? Let's instead be mistaken for being drunk like the disciples were on that first Pentecost day!
More Today's Christian Videos
- Young Man Blows Audition Out Of The Water With ‘Blue Suede Shoes’Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Girl’s Strong Voice Has Every Judge Trying To Win Her OverInspirational Videos
- Sisters Sing Chilling Version Of ‘The Lord’s Prayer’Music Videos
- It Only Took 10 Seconds For This Energetic Singer To Seriously Impress The Judges!Inspirational Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- Simon Wasn't Impressed By This Country Girl - Until She Took Him To CHURCH!Music Videos
- This Kitty's Human Is Deaf. So She Learned His Language. And It's SO Precious!Cute Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- That's Amazing GraceMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.