Mistaken for Sober - Today's Christian Videos
Embed mangumfirstumc 479 views 2010-10-02T02:15:24 In this Pentecost sermon from Sunday, May 23, 2010, we talk about what it really means to be a Pentecostal Christian. Anyone who believes in Jesus Christ and trusts his promises must also be Pentecostal...That is - filled with the Holy Spirit of God that Christ promised to send to teach and guide us. Are we being mistaken for being so sober in our faith that we are stale and unwilling to share the excitement of Christ? Let's instead be mistaken for being drunk like the disciples were on that first Pentecost day!
More Today's Christian Videos
- When This Street Performer Started Singing 'You Raise Me Up' The Whole World Stopp...Inspirational Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Healing Bible Verses for You and Your FamilyInspirational Videos
- Teachers Start School Year With Hilarious Singing Flash MobComedy Videos
- Bob Smiley on MarriageComedy Videos
- Skit Guys - GraceInspirational Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- God Wants to Talk to YOU!Ministry Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Navy Brothers Welcome Bride Into Family With Surprise Ending To Arch Of SwordsInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.