What's It To Ya - Part 2 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed mangumfirstumc 523 views 2010-10-02T02:11:17 In this sermon from Sunday, April 18, 2010 we discuss God's priorities versus our priorities. In Part 2 we also get into the issue of recognizing that our priority should be to take care of our own personal relationship with God and stop butting in to everyone else's relationship with God. Take the 2X4 out of your eye before you try to remove the splinter from your brother's eye! This topic is wide-reaching in our walk with Christ. God's priorities are ALWAYS better than ours. Amen!
More Today's Christian Videos
- Smart Dog Barks Quieter When AskedCute Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- 8-Month-Old Twins Have Adorable Reaction When Daddy Comes HomeCute Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Just Try to Watch This Epic Version of Psalm 8 without Being ...Inspirational Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
- You’ll Be Captivated When This Young Woman Sings ‘Down To The River To Pray’Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.