The Ethiopian Ark of the Covenant - Inspirational Videos
Embed job293 616 views 2011-02-04T11:30:37 The Ark of the Covenant was the greatest treasure in Solomon’s Temple, but when Jerusalem and the Temple fell, the Ark vanished from history. Now join two adventurers on their quest for the Ark of the Covenant, beginning at Mount Sinai where it was made, to Pharaoh Tutankhamun’s tomb, where Egyptian treasures evoke the majesty of the Ark. The quest proceeds onto the trail of Pharaoh Shishak, the man who the Bible states raided Jerusalem, and the mission continues up the River Nile to find a lost temple, with clues to a mysterious civilisation. Crossing through the Sahara Desert, the investigators enter the underground rock churches of Ethiopia, find a forgotten civilisation and examine the enigma of the final resting place of the Ark itself. In four episodes, join two explorers on an expedition through three nations, as they follow leads from ancient texts to hunt for the final resting place of the world’s most sacred artifact.
More Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- 15-Year-Old STUNS Judges With ‘I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow’Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- STRANGERS SURPRISE WOMAN WITH GIVING MOBInspirational Videos
- Crosswalk.com: Does the Bible prescribe the a wife should stay with an abusive hus...Education Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Couple Reunites For Precious Proposal At Wal-Mart After Being Divorced 43 YearsInspirational Videos
- Incredible Christian Remix Of ‘Let It Be’ Gave Me ChillsMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.