Fearing Change - Ministry Videos
Embed emorawr 4718 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Though the purpose and goal of the Church will always remain the same, the methods in which our mission is accomplished can change over time. People who are spiritual ï¿½adultsï¿½ will be able to adapt and change with the times, while people who are spiritually immature (even though they may be very physically mature) could object to new methods and cling rigidly to tradition. The Church needs to be able to be accessible to the present times.
More Ministry Videos
- When This Street Performer Started Singing 'You Raise Me Up' The Whole World Stopp...Inspirational Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- Teachers Start School Year With Hilarious Singing Flash MobComedy Videos
- Bob Smiley on MarriageComedy Videos
- Skit Guys - GraceInspirational Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
No playlists found for this account.