Fearing Change - Ministry Videos
Embed emorawr 4341 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Though the purpose and goal of the Church will always remain the same, the methods in which our mission is accomplished can change over time. People who are spiritual ï¿½adultsï¿½ will be able to adapt and change with the times, while people who are spiritually immature (even though they may be very physically mature) could object to new methods and cling rigidly to tradition. The Church needs to be able to be accessible to the present times.
More Ministry Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- 1 Woman's Anointed Voice Sings 'At The Cross (Love Ran Red).' And Now My Goosebump...Music Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- This Mother-Son Dance Is BEYOND Amazing. But This Mom's Big Secret Makes It Even B...Inspirational Videos
- Family Sings Hilarious Thanksgiving Song ‘All About That Baste’Comedy Videos
- Awe-Inspiring Version Of ‘Mary, Did You Know?’ Will Leave You SpeechlessMusic Videos
- 11-Year-Old Sings 'Amazing Grace' and She Sounds Like a Chorus of AngelsMusic Videos
- Jesus Loves MeMusic Videos
- At First, These Cello Players Were Getting BOO'ED. But Then They Did THIS!Music Videos
- This Comedian Is Used To Laughs. But Opening Up About His Depression Is Getting Hi...Inspirational Videos
- Carrie Underwood’s New Video For Baptism Song ‘Something In The Water’ Will Have Y...Music Videos
- These Adorable Triplets Are About To Brighten Your Day! How Precious Is THIS!Cute Videos
No playlists found for this account.