Rejected John 3:16 Super Bowl Commercial - LookUp 316 - Education Videos
Embed hulahan 39685 views 2011-02-03T02:30:38 John 3:16 is part of the culture of football. We occasionally see it on signs in end zones after field goals and extra point attempts; on players' tape and tattoos; and Tim Tebow was famous for writing it in his eye black. And yet, many fans don't know what it means. They have yet to be touched by the hope it offers - the immediate relevance it has to their lives. The original goal of LookUp 316 was to air a national commercial during Super Bowl XLV on February 6th, 2011. When the organization took this idea to Fox Sports, host network of this year's Super Bowl, they rejected the commercial on the basis that it contained "religious doctrine." Fixed Point will now be airing this commercial in Alabama during this year's Super Bowl on February 6th, 2011.
More Education Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Piano Guys, Peter Hollens And David Archuleta Perform ‘Angels We Have Heard On Hig...Music Videos
- BART+TRICIA - Incredibly Powerful Ending On This Emotional, Heartfelt Performance!Music Videos
- Country Version Of 'The Old Rugged Cross' Will Give You GoosebumpsMusic Videos
- Grocery Store Surprises Shoppers With AWESOME Version Of 'Jingle Bells'Music Videos
- The Minions Sing A Christmas Carol To Say Merry ChristmasMusic Videos
- Matthew West - The Heart of ChristmasMusic Videos
- Kids, Teens, Young Adults, and PornInspirational Videos
- 3 Police Officers Were CAUGHT Doing The Most Amazing Thing – WOW!Inspirational Videos
- Hilarious Comedian Tells Us Why Men Should NEVER Go To The Grocery StoreComedy Videos
- Children Write Hilarious Christmas Song For Adults To Perform At ChurchComedy Videos
- Carrie Underwood Performs STUNNING Version Of ‘Do You Hear What I Hear?’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.