Rejected John 3:16 Super Bowl Commercial - LookUp 316 - Education Videos
Embed hulahan 39781 views 2011-02-03T02:30:38 John 3:16 is part of the culture of football. We occasionally see it on signs in end zones after field goals and extra point attempts; on players' tape and tattoos; and Tim Tebow was famous for writing it in his eye black. And yet, many fans don't know what it means. They have yet to be touched by the hope it offers - the immediate relevance it has to their lives. The original goal of LookUp 316 was to air a national commercial during Super Bowl XLV on February 6th, 2011. When the organization took this idea to Fox Sports, host network of this year's Super Bowl, they rejected the commercial on the basis that it contained "religious doctrine." Fixed Point will now be airing this commercial in Alabama during this year's Super Bowl on February 6th, 2011.
More Education Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
- Dash Cam Records Police Officer Hilariously Singing In CarComedy Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Matthew West - Do Something (Live)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- WALK AWAY by Chad LeeMusic Videos
- Mother Sings To Son Fighting For His Life In HospitalInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.