Safe -- Natalie Grant - Today's Christian Videos
When a person has a broken heart, they need healing. The Bible says, "God heals the broken hearted and binds up their wounds." (Psalm 147:3.) He also says, "I make all things new."
How can God heal my heart? Sometimes I just want to start over again in life. Throw out the old things that have hurt me or kept me down. I want a new heart.
To find out how God works we have His words, the Bible. And in there, I find so many assurances that God loves me and is taking care of me. On any given day when I feel that everyone else fails me, God is there to love me and welcome me home.
Sometimes my own heart is hurt because I don't even accept myself. I feel like I am a failure. I mess up. But the Bible says that God loves us just as we are. We don't have to do anything but love him back and believe in Him and what His Son Jesus did for us. Then we are His children and have His unconditional love sweep into our heart with the Holy Spirit coming into it. Maybe that's how God is healing my broken heart, from the inside out.
How would I illustrate that kind of love that heals a person's very heart and soul? That makes it new and free of all pain and hurt and worry?
There is a hymn that says, "Hearts unfold like flowers before thee." My heart responding to HIs love.....like a flower.
I also like the way the Bible talks about how Jesus gives us living water. A flower needs water to grow. A tree needs it to bear fruit.
"Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life." John 4:13
"Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- The Words I Would Say ~ Sidewalk Prophetspinkangel101100:03:195,880 views
- Just the Same ~ Kim Hillpinkangel101100:03:184,690 views
- Talkin' About Jesus ~ Vicki Yoh'epinkangel101100:03:392,087 views
- I Have to Believe ~ Kim Hillpinkangel101100:05:042,416 views
- River ~ Grace Williamspinkangel101100:06:052,156 views
- What Faith Can Do ~ Kutlesspinkangel101100:03:553,534 views
- At Your Feet ~ Natalie Grantpinkangel101100:04:542,866 views
- Closer ~ Grace Williamspinkangel101100:04:181,661 views
- Heaven Was Needing A Hero ~ Jo Dee Messinapinkangel101100:04:262,703 views
- The Old Rugged Cross ~ Alan Jacksonpinkangel101100:03:072,180 views
- Promise of a Lifetime ~ Kutlasspinkangel101100:04:042,415 views
- City On Our Knees ~ TobyMacpinkangel101100:04:334,537 views
- Until the Whole World Hears By; Casting Crownspinkangel101100:05:032,965 views
- Angel - Sarah McLachlanpinkangel101100:04:313,378 views
- Indescribable -- Chris Tomlinpinkangel101100:03:362,088 views
- I Want To Stroll Over Heaven With You -- Alan Jacksonpinkangel101100:03:094,138 views
- Ready For You -- Kutlesspinkangel101100:04:162,279 views
- In The Garden -- Elvis Presleypinkangel101100:03:112,326 views
- I Look To You -- Whitney Houstonpinkangel101100:04:263,118 views
- I'd Need A Savior -- Among the Thirstypinkangel101100:04:356,492 views