Barlow Girl - Never Alone - Today's Christian Videos
Embed bobmarshall 1641 views 2010-10-02T01:29:22 Very powerful and thought-provoking song by Barlow Girl. At first you think "hey, where are these lyrics going, God would never forsake or abandon us", but ultimately the singer of the song realizes that and clings to what she knows in her heart, that God is always there, and if we think that He's not then we're just not paying attention. It's human nature to sometimes feel alone in this world, but when we do we need to stop and remember that in fact we are "never alone".
More Today's Christian Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Teachers Start School Year With Hilarious Singing Flash MobComedy Videos
- Skit Guys - GraceInspirational Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- God Wants to Talk to YOU!Ministry Videos
- Exercise Just Got WAY Better With This Precious InstructorCute Videos
No playlists found for this account.