Happily Ever After without a Prince? - Ministry Videos
Happily Ever After: Without the Prince?
As seen on The TODAY Show.
New Release, Princess Bubble, Strikes Chord with Americans; 51% SINGLE WOMEN WHO, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN U.S. HISTORY, OUTNUMBER MARRIED WOMEN
ATLANTA, October 8, 2007. This Christmas season thousands of single belles will hang their silk stockings and say their prayers before a quick nights sleep, then it's off to work they go. This ever growing group of Carols, Noels, and Merrys will shop, party and cook as they celebrate the holidays with families and friends. Two successful single gals will ring in the New Year with a resolution; offering parents an updated version of the traditional fairy tale.
"We've had countless Christian women all over the nation tell us they wish there had been a book like this when they were little. Now they know that being single doesn't mean they are alone." -Susan Johnston, Princess Bubble author
Atlanta based Flight Attendants Redefine "Happily Ever After" for Single Christian Women
ATLANTA, June 21, 2007 - This summer, two successful Christian single gals are offering parents, co-eds, and singles alike an updated version of the traditional fairy tale. No longer a "damsel in distress," this princess travels the world, helps others, and finds "happily ever after" through the unconditional love of her true Prince, Jesus Christ!
With wisdom gleaned from their careers as independent, globe-trotting flight attendants, first-time authors Susan Johnston and Kimberly Webb have crafted a new generation of fairy tales that celebrate singleness, self-worth, and a loving God.
There are nearly 89 million singles living in the United States. Isn't it time for an alternate ending to traditional fairy tales? Or is this option too unconventional for Christian readers?
"This is a story I can truly believe in and feel comfortable sharing with my children, church family, and friends" -Noelle Williams, mother of three
Authors Susan Johnston and Kimberly Web
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- You’ll Come ALIVE With This Powerful CentricWorship Hit –...centricworship00:04:476,626 views
- Building A Family Legacydrjamesdobson00:01:401,509 views
- VeggieTales Teams Up With Country Star Kellie Pickler For...bigidea00:01:017,381 views
- God Is Real-A Rescue Storykatyelizabeth00:08:19200,503 views
- It’s Back To School And These Parents Are SUPER Excited. ...sharethemessage00:02:1352,240 views
- This Adorable 2-Year-Old Knows How To Praise God! At 1:05...ourprecioussavior00:02:0066,268 views
- Miel San Marcosalanhern00:03:51657 views
- Only Two Religions, New from Peter Jonesdtheriault00:02:00877 views