Holy Marriage (HMong) - Ministry Videos
Embed hmong4life 764 views 2010-10-02T02:08:05 On Valentine's Day, February 14, 2009, Ly Chai Yang and Say Thao joined in holy marriage in the sight of God at Memorial United Methodist Church in Clovis, CA. Family and friends gathered to witness and bless the holy union. Rev. Paul Joseph T. Khamdy Yang officated the holy marriage with these spoken words: The covenant of marriage was established by God, who created us male and female for each other. With his presence and power Jesus graced a wedding at Canaan of Galilee, and in his sacrificial love gave us the example for the love of husband and wife. Chai and Say come to give themselves to one another in this holy covenant. May God bless Ly Chai and Say Yang.
More Ministry Videos
- Wise Cat Explains The Super Bowl To New KittyComedy Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Adorable Dog Watches Over His Little Human Who Doesn't Feel WellCute Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Why am I so angry? - Nicole Unice (iBelieve.com)Ministry Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.