Holy Marriage (HMong) - Ministry Videos
Embed hmong4life 809 views 2010-10-02T02:08:05 On Valentine's Day, February 14, 2009, Ly Chai Yang and Say Thao joined in holy marriage in the sight of God at Memorial United Methodist Church in Clovis, CA. Family and friends gathered to witness and bless the holy union. Rev. Paul Joseph T. Khamdy Yang officated the holy marriage with these spoken words: The covenant of marriage was established by God, who created us male and female for each other. With his presence and power Jesus graced a wedding at Canaan of Galilee, and in his sacrificial love gave us the example for the love of husband and wife. Chai and Say come to give themselves to one another in this holy covenant. May God bless Ly Chai and Say Yang.
More Ministry Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Little Boy Confuses Robber With Jesus And Changes His LifeInspirational Videos
- Casting Crowns - Praise You In This Storm (Live)Music Videos
- Man Blows Judges Away With Worship Song AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Artists Sing ‘Here I Am To Worship’Music Videos
- Country Girl Gives Goosebumps With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- INCREDIBLE performance of How Great Thou Art by Carrie Underwood with Vince GillMusic Videos
- Preacher Hugs Man Who Killed His FatherMinistry Videos
- Christian Comedian LOLs At What Her BFF Used Coupons OnComedy Videos
- 3 Simple Cups Show How God Washes Away Our SinsMinistry Videos
- CAPTIVE First TrailerMovies
No playlists found for this account.