Holy Marriage (HMong) - Ministry Videos
Embed hmong4life 851 views 2010-10-02T02:08:05 On Valentine's Day, February 14, 2009, Ly Chai Yang and Say Thao joined in holy marriage in the sight of God at Memorial United Methodist Church in Clovis, CA. Family and friends gathered to witness and bless the holy union. Rev. Paul Joseph T. Khamdy Yang officated the holy marriage with these spoken words: The covenant of marriage was established by God, who created us male and female for each other. With his presence and power Jesus graced a wedding at Canaan of Galilee, and in his sacrificial love gave us the example for the love of husband and wife. Chai and Say come to give themselves to one another in this holy covenant. May God bless Ly Chai and Say Yang.
More Ministry Videos
- Simon Thought She Was NUTS For Singing ‘Amazing Grace’…Until THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 1 Word In, All 4 Judges Turned Around. WHOA – She Is Good!Inspirational Videos
- This 12-Year-Old Just Gave 1 AMAZING Performance Of ‘His Name.’ THAT’S A Voice!Music Videos
- 4 Beautiful Women Start ‘Amazing Grace’ Flash Mob. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 3 Gospel-Singing Contractors Bring CHILLS With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Sandi Patty - We Shall Behold Him (Live)Music Videos
- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) Hillsong United cover- Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- TobyMac - Speak LifeMusic Videos
- Laura Story - Blessings (Live)Music Videos
- ‘Friends’ – Michael W. Smith And Christian Artists Perform LiveMusic Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- Scott Baio Talks Faith After Wife’s Cancer DiagnosisInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.