Be Led and Inspired By The Holy Spirit - Week 1 - Galatians 5:13-16 - Part 3 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed thepowerthereof 678 views 2010-10-02T02:06:33 Apostle Will reveals what it means to be led by the Holy Spirit and inspired by the Holy Spirit, and why both must collaborate. Galatians 5:13-16. Part 3 of 3. If you have been blessed by this video, or would like more information about Jesus Christ, and His saving work on the cross, and the Holy Spirit, and God the Father, please visit us at http://thepowerthereof.com. Thank you and God Bless.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Veritas - An American Anthology (Official Lyric Video)Music Videos
- 16-Year-Old’s Version Of ‘Believe’ Moves Judges To TEARSMusic Videos
- When They Saw This Old Woman Sit At The Piano No One Expected THIS. Hang On Tight!Inspirational Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Country Guys Shock A Bored Simon With Incredible Line Dance RoutineInspirational Videos
- ‘Through All Of It’ – Colton Dixon Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Why do Christians advocate obeying the laws of Leviticus regardi...Education Videos
- Hilarious Comedian Jeanne Robertson Tells Us Why Older People Shouldn’t Bungee Jum...Comedy Videos
- Gentlemen’s Trio Performs Incredible Patriotic MedleyMusic Videos
- Bluegrass Version Of ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Take You BackMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
- 5 Veterans Sing Inspiring Rendition Of ‘Coming Home’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.