Be Led and Inspired By The Holy Spirit - Week 1 - Galatians 5:13-16 - Part 3 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed thepowerthereof 612 views 2010-10-02T02:06:33 Apostle Will reveals what it means to be led by the Holy Spirit and inspired by the Holy Spirit, and why both must collaborate. Galatians 5:13-16. Part 3 of 3. If you have been blessed by this video, or would like more information about Jesus Christ, and His saving work on the cross, and the Holy Spirit, and God the Father, please visit us at http://thepowerthereof.com. Thank you and God Bless.
More Today's Christian Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- 7-Year-Old Will Leave You Speechless With ‘What Child Is This?’Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- One House Gives EPIC Christmas Light ShowMovies
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Casting Crowns Perform Beautiful Version Of ‘I Heard The Bells.’Music Videos
- Anointed Vocals Sing ‘Silent Night’ And It’s Giving Me Goosebumps!Music Videos
- Willie Robertson And Luke Bryan Bring The LOLs With Their ‘Hairy Christmas’ DuetComedy Videos
- Celtic Thunder Performs 'Amazing Grace' During Christmas ShowMusic Videos
- Jackie Evancho and Peter Hollens Sing Beautiful A Cappella ‘Hallelujah’ DuetMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.