10 Commandments of Romance - 10. No Coveting - Today's Christian Videos
Embed hungrygeneration 764 views 2010-10-02T02:06:19 Coveting is COMPARING, comparing leads to COMPLAINING. Stop looking at how good your neighbors grass is, HE WATERS it, but you're spitting on your grass, that's why it's all dead and dry. STOP SPITTING ON YOUR GRASS AND START WATERING IT, it will be as green as of other people's.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Smart Dog Barks Quieter When AskedCute Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- 8-Month-Old Twins Have Adorable Reaction When Daddy Comes HomeCute Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- Spontaneous Worship From Bethel Church Had Me Reaching For TissuesMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Just Try to Watch This Epic Version of Psalm 8 without Being ...Inspirational Videos
- Soul-Stirring Rendition Of ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Have Your Heart Singing!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.