10 Commandments of Romance - 10. No Coveting - Today's Christian Videos
Embed hungrygeneration 715 views 2010-10-02T02:06:19 Coveting is COMPARING, comparing leads to COMPLAINING. Stop looking at how good your neighbors grass is, HE WATERS it, but you're spitting on your grass, that's why it's all dead and dry. STOP SPITTING ON YOUR GRASS AND START WATERING IT, it will be as green as of other people's.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Wise Cat Explains The Super Bowl To New KittyComedy Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Adorable Dog Watches Over His Little Human Who Doesn't Feel WellCute Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Why am I so angry? - Nicole Unice (iBelieve.com)Ministry Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.