10 Commandments of Romance - 10. No Coveting - Today's Christian Videos
Embed hungrygeneration 666 views 2010-10-02T02:06:19 Coveting is COMPARING, comparing leads to COMPLAINING. Stop looking at how good your neighbors grass is, HE WATERS it, but you're spitting on your grass, that's why it's all dead and dry. STOP SPITTING ON YOUR GRASS AND START WATERING IT, it will be as green as of other people's.
More Today's Christian Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Tim Hawkins - Losing Our Minds TogetherComedy Videos
- Family Sings Hilarious Thanksgiving Song ‘All About That Baste’Comedy Videos
- Awe-Inspiring Version Of ‘Mary, Did You Know?’ Will Leave You SpeechlessMusic Videos
- 'IT IS WELL' Emotional New Version Will Touch You Deep In Your SoulMusic Videos
- The Story of Thanksgiving BasicallyKids' Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Glorious Unfolding - Steven Curtis Chapman (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Miss Kay Wanted To End Her Life. Until Her Son Did THIS – WOW, I’m Speechless!Inspirational Videos
- Matthew West - Wonderfully Made (Live)Music Videos
- At First, These Cello Players Were Getting BOO'ED. But Then They Did THIS!Music Videos
- Garth Brooks Just Turned This Amazing Story About Moms Into A Song. And It’s Got E...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.