Part 35, I Samuel Explained, From Ch 26 Verse 11 To Ch 27 Verse - Today's Christian Videos
Embed johnlewisbrooks 626 views 2010-10-02T01:57:49 The book of I Samuel details the life of a prophet of God who becomes somewhat of a hero among his people. Also, the people rebel and decide they want to elect a king for themselves so that they may be as other nations, not knowing the disasterous results it will bring.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- 15-Year-Old STUNS Judges With ‘I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow’Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- STRANGERS SURPRISE WOMAN WITH GIVING MOBInspirational Videos
- Crosswalk.com: Does the Bible prescribe the a wife should stay with an abusive hus...Education Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Couple Reunites For Precious Proposal At Wal-Mart After Being Divorced 43 YearsInspirational Videos
- Incredible Christian Remix Of ‘Let It Be’ Gave Me ChillsMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.