Why We Forgive - Forgiveness - Today's Christian Videos
Embed joylights 4875 views 2010-10-02T01:59:31 Of all the demands of Christianity, few seem so hard as the requirement that we love our enemies, bless those who curse us, and pray for those who despitefully use us. In this moving talk, C. Terry Warner explores why it is essential that we forgive those who offend us. He explains that to refuse to forgive others is to deny the Atonement of Christ and place a limit on His capacity to forgive and heal us. Conceding that it is not easy to forgive some particularly heinous offenses, he explains that Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed. C. Terry Warner is the author of "Bonds That Make Us Free."
More Today's Christian Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- Powerful American Idol Performance of Shout To The LordInspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- Weatherman Has Hilarious Wardrobe MalfunctionComedy Videos
- Bride Sings 'Look at Me' as She Walks Down the AisleMusic Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- Sisters Of The Bride Give The Best Wedding Toast EVER!Comedy Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: If Christians Prayed Ephesians 3 Like THIS, the Impact Could ...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.