Why We Forgive - Forgiveness - Today's Christian Videos
Embed joylights 3761 views 2010-10-02T01:59:31 Of all the demands of Christianity, few seem so hard as the requirement that we love our enemies, bless those who curse us, and pray for those who despitefully use us. In this moving talk, C. Terry Warner explores why it is essential that we forgive those who offend us. He explains that to refuse to forgive others is to deny the Atonement of Christ and place a limit on His capacity to forgive and heal us. Conceding that it is not easy to forgive some particularly heinous offenses, he explains that Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed. C. Terry Warner is the author of "Bonds That Make Us Free."
More Today's Christian Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Carrie Underwood’s Stunning Performance Of ‘O Holy Night’ Will Leave You Speechles...Music Videos
- You'll Be In AWE Of This Incredible A Cappella Christmas ClassicMusic Videos
- BART+TRICIA - Incredibly Powerful Ending On This Emotional, Heartfelt Performance!Music Videos
- Children Write Hilarious Christmas Song For Adults To Perform At ChurchComedy Videos
- Grocery Store Surprises Shoppers With AWESOME Version Of 'Jingle Bells'Music Videos
- Funny Christmas Church SignsComedy Videos
- Celtic Thunder's Christmas 'Hallelujah' Will Give You Chills Upon Chills. WOW!Music Videos
- Awe-Inspiring Version Of ‘Mary, Did You Know?’ Will Leave You SpeechlessMusic Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- Piano Guys, Peter Hollens And David Archuleta Perform ‘Angels We Have Heard On Hig...Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.