Why We Forgive - Forgiveness - Today's Christian Videos
Embed joylights 4509 views 2010-10-02T01:59:31 Of all the demands of Christianity, few seem so hard as the requirement that we love our enemies, bless those who curse us, and pray for those who despitefully use us. In this moving talk, C. Terry Warner explores why it is essential that we forgive those who offend us. He explains that to refuse to forgive others is to deny the Atonement of Christ and place a limit on His capacity to forgive and heal us. Conceding that it is not easy to forgive some particularly heinous offenses, he explains that Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed. C. Terry Warner is the author of "Bonds That Make Us Free."
More Today's Christian Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
- Marines Sing Glorious Version Of ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’Inspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Memorial Day: The Unknown SoldierInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.