The Fear of the Lord - Inspirational Videos
Embed thewaychristianministries 881 views 2011-02-18T12:20:41 The Fear of the Lord Proverbs 1:7.... The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. This scripture does not recommend that we should be afraid of the Lord but rather we should be in awe of Him. We should respect the Lord and at the same time have a healthy dread of displeasing Him. With this attitude we will know Him and do what is right. This knowledge, once attained, will develop into heavenly wisdom and Christ-like discipline. We would be fools not to pursue and attain such qualities. Heavenly wisdom is the Godly application of the knowledge that comes from knowing God. Knowing God is having the intimate insights into God that come through our holy reverence and deep love for Him. The wisdom that comes out of this relationship is the manifestation of the character of Christ in us. What a high and attainable goal. Thank you Jesus.
More Inspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Adorable Dog Watches Over His Little Human Who Doesn't Feel WellCute Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ To Daughter With AlbinismMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.