Don't Forget - Ministry Videos
Embed coldspringschurch 2535 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Alzheimer's disease is a form of dementia that affects countless persons and their families. One of the common symptoms of Alzheimer's disease is impaired memory and orientation. People with Alzheimer's disease often have difficulty remembering. This morning, we look at a scene in Jesus' ministry on the road between Samaria and Galilee that has some spiritual lessons for us about remembering and forgetfulness as disciples of Jesus Christ. As worship begins, take a moment to say a prayer that your heart will be open to what God has to say to you during this time of worship this morning.
More Ministry Videos
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- 17-Year-Old Girl Auditions With Granddad’s Favorite Song – WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 11-Year-Old Plays The Banjo Like You’ve NEVER Heard BeforeInspirational Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- Celtic Woman Sings Amazing Grace, and It's Simply Amazing!Music Videos
- I'm HereSermon Videos
- Judges Turn Gospel Girls Away. But Then They Came Back With THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 'Guilty' - Newsboys NEWEST Single From 'God's Not Dead 2'Music Videos
- This Country Crooner Had ALL 4 Judges Stunned. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- Laura Story - Blessings (Live)Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.