Don't Forget - Ministry Videos
Embed coldspringschurch 2519 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Alzheimer's disease is a form of dementia that affects countless persons and their families. One of the common symptoms of Alzheimer's disease is impaired memory and orientation. People with Alzheimer's disease often have difficulty remembering. This morning, we look at a scene in Jesus' ministry on the road between Samaria and Galilee that has some spiritual lessons for us about remembering and forgetfulness as disciples of Jesus Christ. As worship begins, take a moment to say a prayer that your heart will be open to what God has to say to you during this time of worship this morning.
More Ministry Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Man Blows Audition Out Of The Water With ‘Blue Suede Shoes’Inspirational Videos
- Sisters Sing Chilling Version Of ‘The Lord’s Prayer’Music Videos
- It Only Took 10 Seconds For This Energetic Singer To Seriously Impress The Judges!Inspirational Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- Simon Wasn't Impressed By This Country Girl - Until She Took Him To CHURCH!Music Videos
- This Kitty's Human Is Deaf. So She Learned His Language. And It's SO Precious!Cute Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.