Don't Forget - Ministry Videos
Embed coldspringschurch 2440 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Alzheimer's disease is a form of dementia that affects countless persons and their families. One of the common symptoms of Alzheimer's disease is impaired memory and orientation. People with Alzheimer's disease often have difficulty remembering. This morning, we look at a scene in Jesus' ministry on the road between Samaria and Galilee that has some spiritual lessons for us about remembering and forgetfulness as disciples of Jesus Christ. As worship begins, take a moment to say a prayer that your heart will be open to what God has to say to you during this time of worship this morning.
More Ministry Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- You'll Be In AWE Of This Incredible A Cappella Christmas ClassicMusic Videos
- BART+TRICIA - Incredibly Powerful Ending On This Emotional, Heartfelt Performance!Music Videos
- Children Write Hilarious Christmas Song For Adults To Perform At ChurchComedy Videos
- Grocery Store Surprises Shoppers With AWESOME Version Of 'Jingle Bells'Music Videos
- Carrie Underwood’s Stunning Performance Of ‘O Holy Night’ Will Leave You Speechles...Music Videos
- Funny Christmas Church SignsComedy Videos
- Celtic Thunder's Christmas 'Hallelujah' Will Give You Chills Upon Chills. WOW!Music Videos
- Awe-Inspiring Version Of ‘Mary, Did You Know?’ Will Leave You SpeechlessMusic Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- Carrie Underwood Performs STUNNING Version Of ‘Do You Hear What I Hear?’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.