"Ginny's Time in a Bottle" - Today's Christian Videos
Embed zladybug1 2786 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 In memory of Jenny's life which was much too short but the memories will forever be in our hearts. Jenny was an excellent pianist! She graduated from LSU in 2002. She then got married and immediately after was diagnosed with colon cancer. She was given 6 months to 1 year to live. She is admired by family and friends for the courage she showed in the battle against the cancer. UPDATE!!! Sadly, On April 20th, 2007, Jenny's husband Zack died in a car accident.
More Today's Christian Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Japanese Synchronized Precision Walking Will Leave You In AWEInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
- Marines Sing Glorious Version Of ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.