"Ginny's Time in a Bottle" - Today's Christian Videos
Embed zladybug1 2800 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 In memory of Jenny's life which was much too short but the memories will forever be in our hearts. Jenny was an excellent pianist! She graduated from LSU in 2002. She then got married and immediately after was diagnosed with colon cancer. She was given 6 months to 1 year to live. She is admired by family and friends for the courage she showed in the battle against the cancer. UPDATE!!! Sadly, On April 20th, 2007, Jenny's husband Zack died in a car accident.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Veritas - An American Anthology (Official Lyric Video)Music Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: Why do Christians advocate obeying the laws of Leviticus regardi...Education Videos
- When They Saw This Old Woman Sit At The Piano No One Expected THIS. Hang On Tight!Inspirational Videos
- Bluegrass Version Of ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Take You BackMusic Videos
- 16-Year-Old’s Version Of ‘Believe’ Moves Judges To TEARSMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- Powerful Performance of ‘Hallelujah’ by Bon JoviMusic Videos
- Hilarious Comedian Jeanne Robertson Tells Us Why Older People Shouldn’t Bungee Jum...Comedy Videos
- Gentlemen’s Trio Performs Incredible Patriotic MedleyMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
- Country Guys Shock A Bored Simon With Incredible Line Dance RoutineInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.