"Ginny's Time in a Bottle" - Today's Christian Videos
Embed zladybug1 2811 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 In memory of Jenny's life which was much too short but the memories will forever be in our hearts. Jenny was an excellent pianist! She graduated from LSU in 2002. She then got married and immediately after was diagnosed with colon cancer. She was given 6 months to 1 year to live. She is admired by family and friends for the courage she showed in the battle against the cancer. UPDATE!!! Sadly, On April 20th, 2007, Jenny's husband Zack died in a car accident.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Nervous Man Nearly Breaks Down Before BLOWING The Crowd AwayInspirational Videos
- Young Man Blows Audition Out Of The Water With ‘Blue Suede Shoes’Inspirational Videos
- This Kitty's Human Is Deaf. So She Learned His Language. And It's SO Precious!Cute Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- That's Amazing GraceMusic Videos
- It Only Took 10 Seconds For This Energetic Singer To Seriously Impress The Judges!Inspirational Videos
- Simon Wasn't Impressed By This Country Girl - Until She Took Him To CHURCH!Music Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- ‘All I Have’ – POWERFUL Christian Rap Has 1 Incredible MessageMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Girl’s Strong Voice Has Every Judge Trying To Win Her OverInspirational Videos
- Sisters Sing Chilling Version Of ‘The Lord’s Prayer’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.