"Ginny's Time in a Bottle" - Today's Christian Videos
Embed zladybug1 2705 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 In memory of Jenny's life which was much too short but the memories will forever be in our hearts. Jenny was an excellent pianist! She graduated from LSU in 2002. She then got married and immediately after was diagnosed with colon cancer. She was given 6 months to 1 year to live. She is admired by family and friends for the courage she showed in the battle against the cancer. UPDATE!!! Sadly, On April 20th, 2007, Jenny's husband Zack died in a car accident.
More Today's Christian Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Family Sings Hilarious Thanksgiving Song ‘All About That Baste’Comedy Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- 1 Woman's Anointed Voice Sings 'At The Cross (Love Ran Red).' And Now My Goosebump...Music Videos
- Awe-Inspiring Version Of ‘Mary, Did You Know?’ Will Leave You SpeechlessMusic Videos
- Tim Hawkins - Losing Our Minds TogetherComedy Videos
- 11-Year-Old Sings 'Amazing Grace' and She Sounds Like a Chorus of AngelsMusic Videos
- Miss Kay Wanted To End Her Life. Until Her Son Did THIS – WOW, I’m Speechless!Inspirational Videos
- Jesus Loves MeMusic Videos
- At First, These Cello Players Were Getting BOO'ED. But Then They Did THIS!Music Videos
- These Adorable Triplets Are About To Brighten Your Day! How Precious Is THIS!Cute Videos
- Garth Brooks Just Turned This Amazing Story About Moms Into A Song. And It’s Got E...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.