"Ginny's Time in a Bottle" - Today's Christian Videos
Embed zladybug1 2722 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 In memory of Jenny's life which was much too short but the memories will forever be in our hearts. Jenny was an excellent pianist! She graduated from LSU in 2002. She then got married and immediately after was diagnosed with colon cancer. She was given 6 months to 1 year to live. She is admired by family and friends for the courage she showed in the battle against the cancer. UPDATE!!! Sadly, On April 20th, 2007, Jenny's husband Zack died in a car accident.
More Today's Christian Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Carrie Underwood’s Stunning Performance Of ‘O Holy Night’ Will Leave You Speechles...Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- 7-Year-Old Will Leave You Speechless With ‘What Child Is This?’Music Videos
- Hilarious Family Sends Out Video Christmas Card In Their PajamasComedy Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Celtic Thunder's Christmas 'Hallelujah' Will Give You Chills Upon Chills. WOW!Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Where’s the Line to See Jesus? – Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- One House Gives EPIC Christmas Light ShowMovies
- Anointed Vocals Sing ‘Silent Night’ And It’s Giving Me Goosebumps!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.