Defining the Zygote - Today's Christian Videos
Embed emorawr 3527 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 What is a zygote? A zygote is a fertilized human egg. It has 46 chromosomes, it can react to stimuli and has a metabolism. Though small, a zygote fits the definition of what a "life" is. It is one of the most ordered and complex objects found in the known universe.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Little Boy Confuses Robber With Jesus And Changes His LifeInspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- Christian Comedian LOLs At What Her BFF Used Coupons OnComedy Videos
- Christian Artists Sing ‘Here I Am To Worship’Music Videos
- Country Girl Gives Goosebumps With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- INCREDIBLE performance of How Great Thou Art by Carrie Underwood with Vince GillMusic Videos
- Powerful Performance of ‘Hallelujah’ by Bon JoviMusic Videos
- Clap Along With This ‘HAPPY’ Christian Remix – You Can’t Help But Smile!Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Praise You In This Storm (Live)Music Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- Man Blows Judges Away With Worship Song AuditionInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.