Apologetics 101: How We Got Our Bible, Part 3. Is the Bible Inerrant or does it contain errors? - Education Videos
Embed sumthinisaid 461 views 2010-12-27T21:19:30 There are some spelling errors in my video and there are gramatical and speling errors in this text, but you'll notice that not one of them changes the meaning of anything. The above text is about 90% 'textually pure', but you can still understand my message -- and after you watch the video, I'm sure you'll understand my point. Tags: Bible, apologetics, Biblical History, reliability of the Bible, inerrant, inerrnacy, errors, textual criticism, evidence.
More Education Videos
- Wise Cat Explains The Super Bowl To New KittyComedy Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Adorable Dog Watches Over His Little Human Who Doesn't Feel WellCute Videos
- Emotional Love Story Follows Along With 1 Corinthians 13Inspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- "Laying It Aside"Ministry Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.