Apologetics 101: How We Got Our Bible, Part 3. Is the Bible Inerrant or does it contain errors? - Education Videos
Embed sumthinisaid 401 views 2010-12-27T21:19:30 There are some spelling errors in my video and there are gramatical and speling errors in this text, but you'll notice that not one of them changes the meaning of anything. The above text is about 90% 'textually pure', but you can still understand my message -- and after you watch the video, I'm sure you'll understand my point. Tags: Bible, apologetics, Biblical History, reliability of the Bible, inerrant, inerrnacy, errors, textual criticism, evidence.
More Education Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Tim Hawkins - Losing Our Minds TogetherComedy Videos
- Jason Castro Moriah Peters Sing 'Same Kind Of Broken.' AMAZING!Music Videos
- Family Sings Hilarious Thanksgiving Song ‘All About That Baste’Comedy Videos
- Awe-Inspiring Version Of ‘Mary, Did You Know?’ Will Leave You SpeechlessMusic Videos
- The Story of Thanksgiving BasicallyKids' Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Glorious Unfolding - Steven Curtis Chapman (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Miss Kay Wanted To End Her Life. Until Her Son Did THIS – WOW, I’m Speechless!Inspirational Videos
- Matthew West - Wonderfully Made (Live)Music Videos
- At First, These Cello Players Were Getting BOO'ED. But Then They Did THIS!Music Videos
- Garth Brooks Just Turned This Amazing Story About Moms Into A Song. And It’s Got E...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.