Apologetics 101: How We Got Our Bible, Part 3. Is the Bible Inerrant or does it contain errors? - Education Videos
Embed sumthinisaid 422 views 2010-12-27T21:19:30 There are some spelling errors in my video and there are gramatical and speling errors in this text, but you'll notice that not one of them changes the meaning of anything. The above text is about 90% 'textually pure', but you can still understand my message -- and after you watch the video, I'm sure you'll understand my point. Tags: Bible, apologetics, Biblical History, reliability of the Bible, inerrant, inerrnacy, errors, textual criticism, evidence.
More Education Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- 7-Year-Old Will Leave You Speechless With ‘What Child Is This?’Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- One House Gives EPIC Christmas Light ShowMovies
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Casting Crowns Perform Beautiful Version Of ‘I Heard The Bells.’Music Videos
- Anointed Vocals Sing ‘Silent Night’ And It’s Giving Me Goosebumps!Music Videos
- Willie Robertson And Luke Bryan Bring The LOLs With Their ‘Hairy Christmas’ DuetComedy Videos
- Celtic Thunder Performs 'Amazing Grace' During Christmas ShowMusic Videos
- Jackie Evancho and Peter Hollens Sing Beautiful A Cappella ‘Hallelujah’ DuetMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.