Who Am I? - Music Videos
When I think of how He left His home in Glory
Came and dwelt among the lowly such as I
To suffer shame and such disgrace
On Mount Calvary take my place
Then I ask myself a question, Who am I?
Who am I that a King would bleed and die for?
Who am I that He would pray not my will Thine for?
The answer I may never know, why He ever loved me so
That to an old rugged cross Hed go, for who am I?
Then Im reminded of His words, Ill leave you never
Just be true Ill give to you a life forever
I wonder what I could have done
To deserve Gods only Son
Fight my battles till there won, Who am I?
- Hymns & Traditional
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Til the Storm Passes Bysesamonte00:04:042,884 views
- Higher Groundsesamonte00:03:233,139 views
- My Saviour's Lovesesamonte00:03:262,775 views
- He Still Camesesamonte00:03:062,840 views
- And Can It Besesamonte00:04:402,673 views
- For Those Tears I Diedsesamonte00:04:403,428 views
- Alas! And Did My Saviour Bleed?sesamonte00:04:063,547 views
- O God, Do Thou Sustain Me - Anabaptist Martyr Hymnsesamonte00:04:033,483 views
- Pardon Me, O My God - Anabaptist Martyr Hymnssesamonte00:04:144,166 views
- Abide With Mesesamonte00:03:074,151 views
- Beautiful Saviour (Fairest Lord Jesus)sesamonte00:03:184,447 views
- Nobody Fills My Heart Like Jesussesamonte00:02:383,993 views
- Crossing the Barsesamonte00:02:593,505 views
- The Shadows of the Evening Hourssesamonte00:02:502,957 views
- Nearer, My God, to Theesesamonte00:05:113,695 views
- The Sands of Time are Sinkingsesamonte00:03:303,463 views
- Come, Gracious Spiritsesamonte00:03:413,286 views
- Softly and Tenderlysesamonte00:04:353,113 views
- Blessed Assurancesesamonte00:03:353,747 views
- My Jesus, I Love Theesesamonte00:03:592,876 views