Who Am I? - Music Videos
When I think of how He left His home in Glory
Came and dwelt among the lowly such as I
To suffer shame and such disgrace
On Mount Calvary take my place
Then I ask myself a question, Who am I?
Who am I that a King would bleed and die for?
Who am I that He would pray not my will Thine for?
The answer I may never know, why He ever loved me so
That to an old rugged cross Hed go, for who am I?
Then Im reminded of His words, Ill leave you never
Just be true Ill give to you a life forever
I wonder what I could have done
To deserve Gods only Son
Fight my battles till there won, Who am I?
- Hymns & Traditional
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Til the Storm Passes Bysesamonte00:04:043,003 views
- Higher Groundsesamonte00:03:233,254 views
- My Saviour's Lovesesamonte00:03:262,838 views
- He Still Camesesamonte00:03:062,915 views
- And Can It Besesamonte00:04:402,712 views
- For Those Tears I Diedsesamonte00:04:403,480 views
- Alas! And Did My Saviour Bleed?sesamonte00:04:063,570 views
- O God, Do Thou Sustain Me - Anabaptist Martyr Hymnsesamonte00:04:033,523 views
- Pardon Me, O My God - Anabaptist Martyr Hymnssesamonte00:04:144,224 views
- Abide With Mesesamonte00:03:074,224 views
- Beautiful Saviour (Fairest Lord Jesus)sesamonte00:03:184,497 views
- Nobody Fills My Heart Like Jesussesamonte00:02:384,042 views
- Crossing the Barsesamonte00:02:593,542 views
- The Shadows of the Evening Hourssesamonte00:02:502,973 views
- Nearer, My God, to Theesesamonte00:05:113,753 views
- The Sands of Time are Sinkingsesamonte00:03:303,507 views
- Come, Gracious Spiritsesamonte00:03:413,328 views
- Softly and Tenderlysesamonte00:04:353,138 views
- Blessed Assurancesesamonte00:03:353,789 views
- My Jesus, I Love Theesesamonte00:03:592,905 views