Who Am I? - Music Videos
When I think of how He left His home in Glory
Came and dwelt among the lowly such as I
To suffer shame and such disgrace
On Mount Calvary take my place
Then I ask myself a question, Who am I?
Who am I that a King would bleed and die for?
Who am I that He would pray not my will Thine for?
The answer I may never know, why He ever loved me so
That to an old rugged cross Hed go, for who am I?
Then Im reminded of His words, Ill leave you never
Just be true Ill give to you a life forever
I wonder what I could have done
To deserve Gods only Son
Fight my battles till there won, Who am I?
- Hymns & Traditional
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Til the Storm Passes Bysesamonte00:04:042,750 views
- Higher Groundsesamonte00:03:233,027 views
- My Saviour's Lovesesamonte00:03:262,693 views
- He Still Camesesamonte00:03:062,777 views
- And Can It Besesamonte00:04:402,621 views
- For Those Tears I Diedsesamonte00:04:403,347 views
- Alas! And Did My Saviour Bleed?sesamonte00:04:063,509 views
- O God, Do Thou Sustain Me - Anabaptist Martyr Hymnsesamonte00:04:033,434 views
- Pardon Me, O My God - Anabaptist Martyr Hymnssesamonte00:04:144,072 views
- Abide With Mesesamonte00:03:074,088 views
- Beautiful Saviour (Fairest Lord Jesus)sesamonte00:03:184,361 views
- Nobody Fills My Heart Like Jesussesamonte00:02:383,948 views
- Crossing the Barsesamonte00:02:593,431 views
- The Shadows of the Evening Hourssesamonte00:02:502,898 views
- Nearer, My God, to Theesesamonte00:05:113,549 views
- The Sands of Time are Sinkingsesamonte00:03:303,380 views
- Come, Gracious Spiritsesamonte00:03:413,223 views
- Softly and Tenderlysesamonte00:04:353,069 views
- Blessed Assurancesesamonte00:03:353,676 views
- My Jesus, I Love Theesesamonte00:03:592,827 views