Who Am I? - Music Videos
When I think of how He left His home in Glory
Came and dwelt among the lowly such as I
To suffer shame and such disgrace
On Mount Calvary take my place
Then I ask myself a question, Who am I?
Who am I that a King would bleed and die for?
Who am I that He would pray not my will Thine for?
The answer I may never know, why He ever loved me so
That to an old rugged cross Hed go, for who am I?
Then Im reminded of His words, Ill leave you never
Just be true Ill give to you a life forever
I wonder what I could have done
To deserve Gods only Son
Fight my battles till there won, Who am I?
- Hymns & Traditional
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Til the Storm Passes Bysesamonte00:04:042,897 views
- Higher Groundsesamonte00:03:233,156 views
- My Saviour's Lovesesamonte00:03:262,786 views
- He Still Camesesamonte00:03:062,865 views
- And Can It Besesamonte00:04:402,682 views
- For Those Tears I Diedsesamonte00:04:403,442 views
- Alas! And Did My Saviour Bleed?sesamonte00:04:063,556 views
- O God, Do Thou Sustain Me - Anabaptist Martyr Hymnsesamonte00:04:033,486 views
- Pardon Me, O My God - Anabaptist Martyr Hymnssesamonte00:04:144,176 views
- Abide With Mesesamonte00:03:074,165 views
- Beautiful Saviour (Fairest Lord Jesus)sesamonte00:03:184,463 views
- Nobody Fills My Heart Like Jesussesamonte00:02:384,008 views
- Crossing the Barsesamonte00:02:593,511 views
- The Shadows of the Evening Hourssesamonte00:02:502,962 views
- Nearer, My God, to Theesesamonte00:05:113,701 views
- The Sands of Time are Sinkingsesamonte00:03:303,476 views
- Come, Gracious Spiritsesamonte00:03:413,300 views
- Softly and Tenderlysesamonte00:04:353,124 views
- Blessed Assurancesesamonte00:03:353,754 views
- My Jesus, I Love Theesesamonte00:03:592,886 views