Who Am I? - Music Videos
When I think of how He left His home in Glory
Came and dwelt among the lowly such as I
To suffer shame and such disgrace
On Mount Calvary take my place
Then I ask myself a question, Who am I?
Who am I that a King would bleed and die for?
Who am I that He would pray not my will Thine for?
The answer I may never know, why He ever loved me so
That to an old rugged cross Hed go, for who am I?
Then Im reminded of His words, Ill leave you never
Just be true Ill give to you a life forever
I wonder what I could have done
To deserve Gods only Son
Fight my battles till there won, Who am I?
- Hymns & Traditional
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Til the Storm Passes Bysesamonte00:04:041,866 views
- Higher Groundsesamonte00:03:232,637 views
- My Saviour's Lovesesamonte00:03:262,366 views
- He Still Camesesamonte00:03:062,486 views
- And Can It Besesamonte00:04:402,397 views
- For Those Tears I Diedsesamonte00:04:403,088 views
- Alas! And Did My Saviour Bleed?sesamonte00:04:063,296 views
- O God, Do Thou Sustain Me - Anabaptist Martyr Hymnsesamonte00:04:033,171 views
- Pardon Me, O My God - Anabaptist Martyr Hymnssesamonte00:04:143,726 views
- Abide With Mesesamonte00:03:073,852 views
- Beautiful Saviour (Fairest Lord Jesus)sesamonte00:03:184,076 views
- Nobody Fills My Heart Like Jesussesamonte00:02:383,710 views
- Crossing the Barsesamonte00:02:593,182 views
- The Shadows of the Evening Hourssesamonte00:02:502,693 views
- Nearer, My God, to Theesesamonte00:05:112,995 views
- The Sands of Time are Sinkingsesamonte00:03:303,081 views
- Come, Gracious Spiritsesamonte00:03:412,884 views
- Softly and Tenderlysesamonte00:04:352,893 views
- Blessed Assurancesesamonte00:03:353,400 views
- My Jesus, I Love Theesesamonte00:03:592,652 views