Immigration reform could set up biometric database in U.S. (Second Coming Watch Update #345) - Ministry Videos
According to Wired Magazine, the immigration reform measure the U.S. Senate is currently debating would create a national biometric database of virtually every adult in the U.S., in what privacy groups fear could be the first step to a ubiquitous national identification system.
According to Reuters, a militant Palestinian group in Damascus said it is forming combat units to try to recapture Israeli-occupied territory, in particular the Golan Heights, after Syrian President Bashar Assad and Hezbollah said that they would support such operations.
According to Reuters, the United Nations has said that some 800,000 people will require food aid in Niger in the coming months despite a good harvest last year due to problems supplying cereals to markets, which have pushed up prices, and an influx of Malian refugees.
According to The Associated Press, Russia defended its sales of anti-aircraft systems to the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad, just days after joining forces with the U.S. for a new push to end Syria's civil war through negotiations.
According to The Associated Press, Turkey's prime minister vowed on Sunday that his country won't be drawn into Syria's civil war, despite twin car bombings the government believes were carried out by a group of Turks with close ties to pro-government groups in Syria.
1 Thessalonians 4:15-17: "or this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them whic
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- The Defense of the Faith, Part 4 (The History of Christia...glsociety00:13:2326 views
- Israel strikes Syria; N. Korea may soon be able to reach ...glsociety00:09:2625 views
- Humanity faces final century on Earth; Israel holds surpr...glsociety00:10:4228 views
- The Argument from Degrees of Perfection for the Existence...glsociety00:09:5518 views
- The Argument from Efficient Causality for the Existence o...glsociety00:10:2126 views
- Putin condemns Iran's threats against Israel (Second Comi...glsociety00:12:0843 views
- Palestinians attack plans for Jewish prayer; Locust swarm...glsociety00:10:2843 views
- Hezbollah to receive weapons from Syria; 'Beemageddon' co...glsociety00:09:3140 views
- G8 fails to create clear path on Syria (Second Coming Wat...glsociety00:10:4236 views
- U.S. drawn into proxy war in Mideast; U.S. gov't preparin...glsociety00:11:1029 views
- The Defense of the Faith, Part 3 (The History of Christia...glsociety00:11:0055 views
- Iranian commanders given authority to respond immediately...glsociety00:08:4755 views
- European Union is reportedly formulating a peace plan for...glsociety00:09:1466 views
- The Defense of the Faith, Part 2 (The History of Christia...glsociety00:13:3151 views
- The Argument from Efficient Causality for the Existence o...glsociety00:08:0058 views
- Israel: Hamas will suffer if rocket attacks continue (SCW...glsociety00:08:1651 views
- Alarming levels of drug-resistant tuberculosis are found ...glsociety00:07:0041 views
- More than 5,500 people flee after Muslim attacks on Chris...glsociety00:07:3846 views
- Iranian authorities are worried about the spread of house...glsociety00:07:2542 views
- Dreams and visions are moving Muslims to Christ (Second C...glsociety00:07:0747 views