1 of 4 - Can a Christian Lose Their Salvation? - Billy Crone - Today's Christian Videos
Embed bcrone1 4220 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 One of the most comforting truths in the Bible is to know that God doesn't give His children a part-time or even a temporary kind of love. God's love for His own endures forever! However, some people would tell us we can somehow start out being a child of God but then end up being a child of the devil again! Therefore, this series, Eternal Security, takes a look at the 6 Reasons why people come to the faulty conclusion that God's love is not eternal, or in other words, that you can lose your salvation. It's simply because they've forgotten The Context, The Counterfeits, The Corruption of Man, The Atonement of Christ, The Use of Common Sense, and The Clear Passages in Scripture that clearly state there's no way a true Christian can lose their salvation. This is why the Gospel is called the Good News and that is this. We are not saved on the basis of our performance. We're saved by the performance of Jesus Christ. And that's why we can have Eternal Security!
More Today's Christian Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Marines Sing Glorious Version Of ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Are You Good Enough For God?’ – Powerful Modern Day ParableMinistry Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
- Memorial Day: The Unknown SoldierInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.