North Uganda Kids Outreach - Inspirational Videos
Embed fishermanpete1 351 views 2012-11-19T01:19:05 We held a Crusade at Otwal Railway Station. Otwal was an Internal Displacement camp when Joseph Kony was making trouble. Many contracted HIV and all sorts of sickness and are just recovering from the damage to many lives. My wife was given some donations from St Helens District Hospital staff and gave out some clothes. It made the children very happy. I hope you can share the joy in some way that we experienced here.
More Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)Music Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- Security Guard Starts Playing Abandoned Piano. CHILLS!Inspirational Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
- Baby Cries Every Time She Hears ‘Let It Go’Cute Videos
No playlists found for this account.