Raising an Olympian - Gymnast Gabby Douglas - Family Videos
Embed inspiredfaith 3050 views 2012-07-31T15:29:06 Natalie Hawkins the mother of Olympic Gymnast Gabby Douglas found out quickly what it meant to let go. This brave single mother sent her youngest daughter Gabby to DesMoines, Iowa over 3,000 miles away from their home town in Virginia Beach, Virginia. This sacrifice was all in the name of accomplishing a big Olympic dream. But it was not in vain. Gabby went on to place first Olympic Trails, guaranteeing her the first spot on the USA women's gymnastics team. After her powerful and stellar routines you will find Gabby and her affectionate smile giving glory to God. Go USA!
More Family Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 18-Year-Old’s Original Song Gets Simon To Say THIS. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 102-Year-Old Blows Out Birthday Candles In The Funniest WayComedy Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Bride Sings 'Look at Me' as She Walks Down the AisleMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.