Raising an Olympian - Gymnast Gabby Douglas - Family Videos
Embed inspiredfaith 3063 views 2012-07-31T15:29:06 Natalie Hawkins the mother of Olympic Gymnast Gabby Douglas found out quickly what it meant to let go. This brave single mother sent her youngest daughter Gabby to DesMoines, Iowa over 3,000 miles away from their home town in Virginia Beach, Virginia. This sacrifice was all in the name of accomplishing a big Olympic dream. But it was not in vain. Gabby went on to place first Olympic Trails, guaranteeing her the first spot on the USA women's gymnastics team. After her powerful and stellar routines you will find Gabby and her affectionate smile giving glory to God. Go USA!
More Family Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
- Marines Sing Glorious Version Of ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’Inspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Memorial Day: The Unknown SoldierInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.