The Age of Willful Ignorance - Ministry Videos
Embed addfire 423 views 2012-11-05T23:19:06 We are living in an age of mass communications where news travels at such speed, that it's no longer a matter of weeks but "seconds" that events are known worldwide. We are a generation "without excuse;" to claim we didn't know comes down to willful ignorance. The truth is there to be seen and know. The question is, "What don't we want to know it?" The truth is being shouted from the roof tops; and it is this truth that Jesus claimed would set us free. This truth of God's Word is there to be found....Ask, Seek and knock.
More Ministry Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)Music Videos
- Lauren Daigle's Joyful Noise Will Takeover Your Heart With 'How Can It Be'Music Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- Security Guard Starts Playing Abandoned Piano. CHILLS!Inspirational Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.