How Should We Communicate With God? - Sermon Videos
Most of us know that the way we communicate with God is through prayer. We often wonder how much we should pray? What should we pray for? What should the tone of our prayers be? These questions and more will be answered.
This is an excerpt from a message series from Barabbas Road Church in san diego, CA titled "Words". The central scripture for this message was Colossians 4:2-18.
To view the message in its entirety please go to here:
Recommended for you
- Rhett Walker Band - Here's to the Onesprovidentlabelgroup00:04:104,044 views
- Simple Point Profoundly Madegodtube00:01:38402 views
- CrosswalkMovies.com: Ray Liotta plays a preacher in "The ...crosswalktrailers00:02:204,575 views
- This Popstar Has A Song That Every Woman NEEDS To Hear – ...vids2inspire00:03:5271,985 views
- PREGNANCY BRAIN! (Modern Marriage Moments)modernmarriagemoment00:01:305,878 views
- Your Heart Will Explode After This ADORABLE Daddy-Daughte...yabbadabbadoo00:02:0686,180 views
- Envuelveme -Live- (Jose Lizardo Ft. Rocio Crooke)joselizardo800:10:302,405 views
- One Inspiring Man Tells What Being Thankful REALLY Meansjaminsermons00:01:0111,797 views