How Should We Communicate With God? - Sermon Videos
Most of us know that the way we communicate with God is through prayer. We often wonder how much we should pray? What should we pray for? What should the tone of our prayers be? These questions and more will be answered.
This is an excerpt from a message series from Barabbas Road Church in san diego, CA titled "Words". The central scripture for this message was Colossians 4:2-18.
To view the message in its entirety please go to here:
Recommended for you
- Come Alive (Dry Bones) featuring Lauren Daigle - Live fro...centricworship00:04:478,067 views
- Building A Family Legacydrjamesdobson00:01:401,724 views
- CrosswalkMovies.com: "The Maze Runner" Video Movie Reviewcrosswalkmovies00:06:112,247 views
- God Is Real-A Rescue Storykatyelizabeth00:08:19201,869 views
- It’s Back To School And These Parents Are SUPER Excited. ...sharethemessage00:02:1352,749 views
- This Adorable 2-Year-Old Knows How To Praise God! At 1:05...ourprecioussavior00:02:0066,709 views
- El Efecto Del Padrethefathereffect00:14:5846 views
- Only Two Religions, New from Peter Jonesdtheriault00:02:00916 views