Erin O'Donnell - No Place So Far - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 1502 views 2012-09-12T17:29:56 I made this video at the request of a YouTube friend. It's the title song from Erin O'Donnell's album "No Place So Far". It was written by her husband. It's based on the passage from Romans 8:38-39, a really, really inspiring passage, don't you think? It also reminds me of Psalm 139, which talks about what an intimate relationship we have with God, that He knows our comings and goings, and that He will never lose the desire for that relationship. Of course, it's up to us to kindle that relationship, otherwise we are just lost souls.
More Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- 102-Year-Old Blows Out Birthday Candles In The Funniest WayComedy Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Rick Warren Helps You Discover God's Dream for Your LifeMinistry Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Japanese Synchronized Precision Walking Will Leave You In AWEInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.