Erin O'Donnell - No Place So Far - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 1252 views 2012-09-12T17:29:56 I made this video at the request of a YouTube friend. It's the title song from Erin O'Donnell's album "No Place So Far". It was written by her husband. It's based on the passage from Romans 8:38-39, a really, really inspiring passage, don't you think? It also reminds me of Psalm 139, which talks about what an intimate relationship we have with God, that He knows our comings and goings, and that He will never lose the desire for that relationship. Of course, it's up to us to kindle that relationship, otherwise we are just lost souls.
More Inspirational Videos
- Wise Cat Explains The Super Bowl To New KittyComedy Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Adorable Dog Watches Over His Little Human Who Doesn't Feel WellCute Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Why am I so angry? - Nicole Unice (iBelieve.com)Ministry Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.