Erin O'Donnell - No Place So Far - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 1544 views 2012-09-12T17:29:56 I made this video at the request of a YouTube friend. It's the title song from Erin O'Donnell's album "No Place So Far". It was written by her husband. It's based on the passage from Romans 8:38-39, a really, really inspiring passage, don't you think? It also reminds me of Psalm 139, which talks about what an intimate relationship we have with God, that He knows our comings and goings, and that He will never lose the desire for that relationship. Of course, it's up to us to kindle that relationship, otherwise we are just lost souls.
More Inspirational Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Little Boy Confuses Robber With Jesus And Changes His LifeInspirational Videos
- Casting Crowns - Praise You In This Storm (Live)Music Videos
- Man Blows Judges Away With Worship Song AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Artists Sing ‘Here I Am To Worship’Music Videos
- Country Girl Gives Goosebumps With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- INCREDIBLE performance of How Great Thou Art by Carrie Underwood with Vince GillMusic Videos
- Clap Along With This ‘HAPPY’ Christian Remix – You Can’t Help But Smile!Music Videos
- Preacher Hugs Man Who Killed His FatherMinistry Videos
- Christian Comedian LOLs At What Her BFF Used Coupons OnComedy Videos
- 3 Simple Cups Show How God Washes Away Our SinsMinistry Videos
No playlists found for this account.