Erin O'Donnell - No Place So Far - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 1578 views 2012-09-12T17:29:56 I made this video at the request of a YouTube friend. It's the title song from Erin O'Donnell's album "No Place So Far". It was written by her husband. It's based on the passage from Romans 8:38-39, a really, really inspiring passage, don't you think? It also reminds me of Psalm 139, which talks about what an intimate relationship we have with God, that He knows our comings and goings, and that He will never lose the desire for that relationship. Of course, it's up to us to kindle that relationship, otherwise we are just lost souls.
More Inspirational Videos
- Nervous Man Nearly Breaks Down Before BLOWING The Crowd AwayInspirational Videos
- That's Amazing GraceMusic Videos
- This Kitty's Human Is Deaf. So She Learned His Language. And It's SO Precious!Cute Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- Young Girl’s Strong Voice Has Every Judge Trying To Win Her OverInspirational Videos
- Young Man Blows Audition Out Of The Water With ‘Blue Suede Shoes’Inspirational Videos
- Simon Wasn't Impressed By This Country Girl - Until She Took Him To CHURCH!Music Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- Newsboys - We Believe (Live From OceanWay Nashville TN)Music Videos
- Former Atheist’s Testimony Will Restore Your Faith In GodInspirational Videos
- Old Men STUN Everyone With Epic Dance NumberInspirational Videos
- Sisters Sing Chilling Version Of ‘The Lord’s Prayer’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.