Lisa Daggs - Dancing - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 739 views 2013-05-04T21:29:05 I heard this song on Lisa Daggs' weekly radio show "Reality Check" on 103.9 The Fish in Sacramento. It's from her album "Forgiveness Is A Powerful Thing" (and, yes, it is). I used some artistic license and interpreted it as a song about a Down's Syndrome girl, but it could go many different directions. But that was what I envisioned. Very cool song. Thank you, Lisa! Written by James Hudson and C. Evan Leonard. Hope I did it justice.
More Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Marines Sing Glorious Version Of ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Are You Good Enough For God?’ – Powerful Modern Day ParableMinistry Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
- Memorial Day: The Unknown SoldierInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.