Lisa Daggs - Dancing - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 577 views 2013-05-04T21:29:05 I heard this song on Lisa Daggs' weekly radio show "Reality Check" on 103.9 The Fish in Sacramento. It's from her album "Forgiveness Is A Powerful Thing" (and, yes, it is). I used some artistic license and interpreted it as a song about a Down's Syndrome girl, but it could go many different directions. But that was what I envisioned. Very cool song. Thank you, Lisa! Written by James Hudson and C. Evan Leonard. Hope I did it justice.
More Inspirational Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Tim Hawkins - Losing Our Minds TogetherComedy Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Garth Brooks Just Turned This Amazing Story About Moms Into A Song. And It’s Got E...Inspirational Videos
- Family Sings Hilarious Thanksgiving Song ‘All About That Baste’Comedy Videos
- Awe-Inspiring Version Of ‘Mary, Did You Know?’ Will Leave You SpeechlessMusic Videos
- Glorious Unfolding - Steven Curtis Chapman (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Miss Kay Wanted To End Her Life. Until Her Son Did THIS – WOW, I’m Speechless!Inspirational Videos
- New Hope Oahu - Hope Is AliveMusic Videos
- At First, These Cello Players Were Getting BOO'ED. But Then They Did THIS!Music Videos
- 1 Woman's Anointed Voice Sings 'At The Cross (Love Ran Red).' And Now My Goosebump...Music Videos
- Jason Castro Moriah Peters Sing 'Same Kind Of Broken.' AMAZING!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.