Lisa Daggs - Dancing - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 656 views 2013-05-04T21:29:05 I heard this song on Lisa Daggs' weekly radio show "Reality Check" on 103.9 The Fish in Sacramento. It's from her album "Forgiveness Is A Powerful Thing" (and, yes, it is). I used some artistic license and interpreted it as a song about a Down's Syndrome girl, but it could go many different directions. But that was what I envisioned. Very cool song. Thank you, Lisa! Written by James Hudson and C. Evan Leonard. Hope I did it justice.
More Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Incredible Christian Remix Of ‘Let It Be’ Gave Me ChillsMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Can a Christian practice yoga to the glory of God?-David Powliso...Education Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- ‘This I Know’ – Inspiring NEW Song From CrowderMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: This Powerful Video of the "Love Chapter" Gave Me ChillsInspirational Videos
- ‘Holy Spirit’ – Awe-Inspiring Kari Jobe Hit Will Move YouMusic Videos
- Grammy Winner John Legend Sings Soul-Shaking Version Of ‘Amazing Grace’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.