Lisa Daggs - Dancing - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 776 views 2013-05-04T21:29:05 I heard this song on Lisa Daggs' weekly radio show "Reality Check" on 103.9 The Fish in Sacramento. It's from her album "Forgiveness Is A Powerful Thing" (and, yes, it is). I used some artistic license and interpreted it as a song about a Down's Syndrome girl, but it could go many different directions. But that was what I envisioned. Very cool song. Thank you, Lisa! Written by James Hudson and C. Evan Leonard. Hope I did it justice.
More Inspirational Videos
- Young Man Blows Audition Out Of The Water With ‘Blue Suede Shoes’Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Girl’s Strong Voice Has Every Judge Trying To Win Her OverInspirational Videos
- Sisters Sing Chilling Version Of ‘The Lord’s Prayer’Music Videos
- It Only Took 10 Seconds For This Energetic Singer To Seriously Impress The Judges!Inspirational Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- This Kitty's Human Is Deaf. So She Learned His Language. And It's SO Precious!Cute Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- That's Amazing GraceMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.