Lisa Daggs - Dancing - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 801 views 2013-05-04T21:29:05 I heard this song on Lisa Daggs' weekly radio show "Reality Check" on 103.9 The Fish in Sacramento. It's from her album "Forgiveness Is A Powerful Thing" (and, yes, it is). I used some artistic license and interpreted it as a song about a Down's Syndrome girl, but it could go many different directions. But that was what I envisioned. Very cool song. Thank you, Lisa! Written by James Hudson and C. Evan Leonard. Hope I did it justice.
More Inspirational Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- Twin Babies Hold Hands And Talk For The First TimeCute Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Depression. Lonliness. Sin. And God.Today's Christian Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho and Peter Hollens Sing Beautiful A Cappella ‘Hallelujah’ DuetMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin at Passion - Lord, I Need YouMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
- Exercise Just Got WAY Better With This Precious InstructorCute Videos
No playlists found for this account.