#426 The Willett Track and the Adams-Moore Print - Education Videos
Embed raeorg 411 views 2013-05-07T14:14:09 The Willett human footprint was found on the banks of the Paluxy River in the Dinosaur Valley State Park as part of a series of tracks that still can be seen today. The human stepped into a dimorphedon track, and other dinosaur footprints are found in the immediate vicinity. This is compared to the Adams-Moore print, which was carved, and the differences are unmistakable.
More Education Videos
- Wise Cat Explains The Super Bowl To New KittyComedy Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Adorable Dog Watches Over His Little Human Who Doesn't Feel WellCute Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Why am I so angry? - Nicole Unice (iBelieve.com)Ministry Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- "Laying It Aside"Ministry Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.