Class 10,Science,The Human Eye - Education Videos
Embed nexteduvideos 3250 views 2013-03-09T04:44:05 Eye is the most important organ of our body. It consists of a tough fibrous membrane called sclera that protects the internal parts of the eye. Cornea is the membrane covering the front of the eye that is bulged out and is responsible for the maximum refraction of the light that enters the eye. Behind it lies aqueous humour that enables the eye to cope up with the atmospheric changes. Iris forms the coloured part of the eye. It adjusts the size of the pupil, thereby controls the amount of light entering the eye. Behind it lies the crystalline lens, a biconvex structure that helps in fine adjustment to the refracted light so that it is focused on the screen of the eye, which is referred to as retina. Ciliary muscle helps in adjusting the focal length of the lens by contraction or relaxing. Behind the lens lies vitreous humour which is a dense, clear, jelly like fluid which helps to maintain the shape of the eye and focus the image clearly on the retina.
More Education Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Baby Horse Says Hello In The Best Way PossibleCute Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- Security Guard Starts Playing Abandoned Piano. CHILLS!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.