Class 10,Science,The Human Eye - Education Videos
Embed nexteduvideos 4094 views 2013-03-09T04:44:05 Eye is the most important organ of our body. It consists of a tough fibrous membrane called sclera that protects the internal parts of the eye. Cornea is the membrane covering the front of the eye that is bulged out and is responsible for the maximum refraction of the light that enters the eye. Behind it lies aqueous humour that enables the eye to cope up with the atmospheric changes. Iris forms the coloured part of the eye. It adjusts the size of the pupil, thereby controls the amount of light entering the eye. Behind it lies the crystalline lens, a biconvex structure that helps in fine adjustment to the refracted light so that it is focused on the screen of the eye, which is referred to as retina. Ciliary muscle helps in adjusting the focal length of the lens by contraction or relaxing. Behind the lens lies vitreous humour which is a dense, clear, jelly like fluid which helps to maintain the shape of the eye and focus the image clearly on the retina.
More Education Videos
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
- 17-Year-Old Girl Auditions With Granddad’s Favorite Song – WOW!Inspirational Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- 11-Year-Old Plays The Banjo Like You’ve NEVER Heard BeforeInspirational Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- I'm HereSermon Videos
- Judges Turn Gospel Girls Away. But Then They Came Back With THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 'Guilty' - Newsboys NEWEST Single From 'God's Not Dead 2'Music Videos
- How Great Is Our God by Promise KeepersMusic Videos
- This Country Crooner Had ALL 4 Judges Stunned. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- Crosswalk.com: 5 Timeless Quotes from Dietrich BonhoefferInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.