River of Time - Music Videos
There is no sin greater than the power of God's grace and there is no sorrow deeper than the depth of God's love. If you think that time heals all wounds, then you have not been wounded deep enough.
There was a time in my life that I had lived so shamefully that I was afraid if I actually went to church, the walls would come tumbling down. But, eventually I did and they didn't! Then I tried to live so right on my own, I was exhausted. Finally I succumbed to the power of Jesus' blood - oh how sweet the surrender. I am eternally grateful that Jesus said that a bruised reed he would not break and a smoldering wick, he would not snuff out.
"Jesus withdrew from that place. A large crowd followed him, and he healed all who were ill. He warned them not to tell others about him. This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah:
"Here is my servant whom I have chosen, the one I love, in whom I delight;
I will put my Spirit on him, and he will proclaim justice to the nations.
He will not quarrel or cry out; no one will hear his voice in the streets.
A bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out,
till he has brought justice through to victory. In his name the nations will put their hope."
We recommend Worship Videos by Motion Worship
Recommended for you
- Christmas Is Coming - Jason Gray - Official Lyric Videojason-gray00:03:447,307 views
- BETHANY HAMILTON - PURPOSE FILM PROFILEpurposefilm00:01:422,712 views
- Max Lucado's The Christmas Candleecholightstudios00:02:477,618 views
- Dancing Traffic Cop Will Make You Stop and Smileuntilweflyaway00:02:1122,761 views
- Bob Smiley DVD filming is interruptedcomedian00:00:488,111 views
- A 5 Year-Old Genius Will Blow You Away With His Knowledgekidsarecute00:04:5492,132 views
- Que Tal Sijamesgrocho00:01:39593 views
- He Has Sent Redemptionanberlin_fan00:03:342,253 views