In Much Wisdom is Much Grief, Part 2 - Ministry Videos
Embed learningtoserve 462 views 2013-03-28T22:19:04 Ecclesiastes chapter 1 is a fascinating look at the discovery by King Solomon that seeking fulfillment in the world is futile! He concludes that our best chance comes not from the world, but from fearing God and keeping His commandments. But in verse 18, he tells us that wisdom brings with it grief and increasing knowledge increases sorrow. Is this why we got saved? Is that what's in store for us? Sorrow? Grief? Let's dig in and see what Solomon was talking about! This is part 2 and the conclusion of this lesson.
More Ministry Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 18-Year-Old’s Original Song Gets Simon To Say THIS. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 102-Year-Old Blows Out Birthday Candles In The Funniest WayComedy Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Bride Sings 'Look at Me' as She Walks Down the AisleMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.