In Much Wisdom is Much Grief, Part 2 - Ministry Videos
Embed learningtoserve 343 views 2013-03-28T22:19:04 Ecclesiastes chapter 1 is a fascinating look at the discovery by King Solomon that seeking fulfillment in the world is futile! He concludes that our best chance comes not from the world, but from fearing God and keeping His commandments. But in verse 18, he tells us that wisdom brings with it grief and increasing knowledge increases sorrow. Is this why we got saved? Is that what's in store for us? Sorrow? Grief? Let's dig in and see what Solomon was talking about! This is part 2 and the conclusion of this lesson.
More Ministry Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Carrie Underwood’s Stunning Performance Of ‘O Holy Night’ Will Leave You Speechles...Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- 7-Year-Old Will Leave You Speechless With ‘What Child Is This?’Music Videos
- Hilarious Family Sends Out Video Christmas Card In Their PajamasComedy Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Celtic Thunder's Christmas 'Hallelujah' Will Give You Chills Upon Chills. WOW!Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Where’s the Line to See Jesus? – Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- One House Gives EPIC Christmas Light ShowMovies
- Anointed Vocals Sing ‘Silent Night’ And It’s Giving Me Goosebumps!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.