In Much Wisdom is Much Grief, Part 1 - Ministry Videos
Embed learningtoserve 450 views 2013-03-15T09:14:05 Ecclesiastes chapter 1 is a fascinating look at the discovery by King Solomon that seeking fulfillment in the world is futile! He concludes that our best chance comes not from the world, but from fearing God and keeping His commandments. But in verse 18, he tells us that wisdom brings with it grief and increasing knowledge increases sorrow. Is this why we got saved? Is that what's in store for us? Sorrow? Grief? Let's dig in and see what Solomon was talking about!
More Ministry Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Tim Hawkins - Losing Our Minds TogetherComedy Videos
- Family Sings Hilarious Thanksgiving Song ‘All About That Baste’Comedy Videos
- Awe-Inspiring Version Of ‘Mary, Did You Know?’ Will Leave You SpeechlessMusic Videos
- 'IT IS WELL' Emotional New Version Will Touch You Deep In Your SoulMusic Videos
- The Story of Thanksgiving BasicallyKids' Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Glorious Unfolding - Steven Curtis Chapman (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Miss Kay Wanted To End Her Life. Until Her Son Did THIS – WOW, I’m Speechless!Inspirational Videos
- Matthew West - Wonderfully Made (Live)Music Videos
- At First, These Cello Players Were Getting BOO'ED. But Then They Did THIS!Music Videos
- Garth Brooks Just Turned This Amazing Story About Moms Into A Song. And It’s Got E...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.