In Much Wisdom is Much Grief, Part 1 - Ministry Videos
Embed learningtoserve 671 views 2013-03-15T09:14:05 Ecclesiastes chapter 1 is a fascinating look at the discovery by King Solomon that seeking fulfillment in the world is futile! He concludes that our best chance comes not from the world, but from fearing God and keeping His commandments. But in verse 18, he tells us that wisdom brings with it grief and increasing knowledge increases sorrow. Is this why we got saved? Is that what's in store for us? Sorrow? Grief? Let's dig in and see what Solomon was talking about!
More Ministry Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Veritas - An American Anthology (Official Lyric Video)Music Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- Christianity.com: Why do Christians advocate obeying the laws of Leviticus regardi...Education Videos
- Bluegrass Version Of ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Take You BackMusic Videos
- 16-Year-Old’s Version Of ‘Believe’ Moves Judges To TEARSMusic Videos
- Powerful Performance of ‘Hallelujah’ by Bon JoviMusic Videos
- Clap Along With This ‘HAPPY’ Christian Remix – You Can’t Help But Smile!Music Videos
- When They Saw This Old Woman Sit At The Piano No One Expected THIS. Hang On Tight!Inspirational Videos
- Country Girl Gives Goosebumps With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Gentlemen’s Trio Performs Incredible Patriotic MedleyMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.