In Much Wisdom is Much Grief, Part 1 - Ministry Videos
Embed learningtoserve 611 views 2013-03-15T09:14:05 Ecclesiastes chapter 1 is a fascinating look at the discovery by King Solomon that seeking fulfillment in the world is futile! He concludes that our best chance comes not from the world, but from fearing God and keeping His commandments. But in verse 18, he tells us that wisdom brings with it grief and increasing knowledge increases sorrow. Is this why we got saved? Is that what's in store for us? Sorrow? Grief? Let's dig in and see what Solomon was talking about!
More Ministry Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- Baby Horse Says Hello In The Best Way PossibleCute Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)Music Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
- Baby Cries Every Time She Hears ‘Let It Go’Cute Videos
- Breathtaking Russian Synchronized Skating RoutineMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.