#464 Soluble Isotopes may Skew Radioisotope Dating - Education Videos
Embed raeorg 529 views 2013-03-18T20:29:06 A presentation at the Creation Research Society conference supports the idea that ages obtained by radiometric dating may be skewed because the parent isotopes are more soluble in water than the daughter isotopes.
More Education Videos
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- 17-Year-Old Girl Auditions With Granddad’s Favorite Song – WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 4 Beautiful Women Start ‘Amazing Grace’ Flash Mob. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- Laura Story - Blessings (Live)Music Videos
- ‘Friends’ – Michael W. Smith And Christian Artists Perform LiveMusic Videos
- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) Hillsong United cover- Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- Newsboys - We Believe (Live From OceanWay Nashville TN)Music Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- This Country Crooner Had ALL 4 Judges Stunned. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
- ‘Bubble Wrap Believers’ – Eye-Opening View From The Skit GuysComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.