#539 Walking out of Trauma - Education Videos
Embed raeorg 649 views 2013-04-06T13:29:07 One of the benefits of being a creationist is the opportunity to apply Biblical principles to health and reap the transforming benefit. Henry Wright's book "A More Excellent Way to be in Health" is an example of a creationist prediction. Traumatic experiences can be healed through the knowledge that God can reverse their effect through forgiveness. This book describes the "walk out" process that can gain freedom from trauma using Biblical principles.
More Education Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- When This Street Performer Started Singing 'You Raise Me Up' The Whole World Stopp...Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Healing Bible Verses for You and Your FamilyInspirational Videos
- Teachers Start School Year With Hilarious Singing Flash MobComedy Videos
- Skit Guys - GraceInspirational Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- God Wants to Talk to YOU!Ministry Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.