#539 Walking out of Trauma - Education Videos
Embed raeorg 537 views 2013-04-06T13:29:07 One of the benefits of being a creationist is the opportunity to apply Biblical principles to health and reap the transforming benefit. Henry Wright's book "A More Excellent Way to be in Health" is an example of a creationist prediction. Traumatic experiences can be healed through the knowledge that God can reverse their effect through forgiveness. This book describes the "walk out" process that can gain freedom from trauma using Biblical principles.
More Education Videos
- ‘Are You Good Enough For God?’ – Powerful Modern Day ParableMinistry Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- Hilarious Christian Comedian Speaks The TRUTH On Working OutComedy Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ Like You’ve Never Heard Before. So Many Chills!Music Videos
- Great Dane Saves His Human From Abusive BoyfriendInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Finds Humor In The BibleComedy Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.