Spoken Word - Incognito - Inspirational Videos
This is a spoken word piece I did at a talent show in St. Louis!
My piece is really a summation of my life. I lived in bondage to an eating disorder and the shame of sexual abuse for the last ten years. God used my move to St. Louis as a catalyst for change in my life. I have been pursuing healing both personally and in my marriage. As I have invested in some heavy counseling and biblical guidance, God has done a miraculous work in my life and I want to share the hope I have to those who are struggling and to those who just need encouragement. My life is radically different. I was enslaved and in a pit, BUT GOD.....
More videos from this user
- Tedashii's Nothin' I Can't Do Re...214 views
Recommended for you
- Glorious Unfolding - Steven Curtis Chapman (Official Musi...steven-curtis-chapman00:05:0620,963 views
- iBelieve.com: Spiritual Whitespace: Finding Hope after Tr...ibelievedotcom00:03:533,284 views
- CrosswalkMovies.com: "The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five ...crosswalktrailers00:02:00135 views
- This Popstar Has A Song That Every Woman NEEDS To Hear – ...vids2inspire16,110 views
- The Sanctifier 5000 - HILARIOUS Short Filmbartandtricia00:07:292,009 views
- Your Heart Will Explode After This ADORABLE Daddy-Daughte...yabbadabbadoo70,623 views
- Envuelveme -Live- (Jose Lizardo Ft. Rocio Crooke)joselizardo800:10:30523 views
- One Inspiring Man Tells What Being Thankful REALLY Meansjaminsermons8,742 views