Spoken Word - Incognito - Inspirational Videos
This is a spoken word piece I did at a talent show in St. Louis!
My piece is really a summation of my life. I lived in bondage to an eating disorder and the shame of sexual abuse for the last ten years. God used my move to St. Louis as a catalyst for change in my life. I have been pursuing healing both personally and in my marriage. As I have invested in some heavy counseling and biblical guidance, God has done a miraculous work in my life and I want to share the hope I have to those who are struggling and to those who just need encouragement. My life is radically different. I was enslaved and in a pit, BUT GOD.....
More videos from this user
- Tedashii's Nothin' I Can't Do Re...303 views
Recommended for you
- Rhett Walker Band - Here's to the Onesprovidentlabelgroup00:04:109,373 views
- Building A Family Legacydrjamesdobson00:01:401,121 views
- VeggieTales Teams Up With Country Star Kellie Pickler For...bigidea00:01:015,354 views
- God Is Real-A Rescue Storykatyelizabeth00:08:19197,014 views
- It’s Back To School And These Parents Are SUPER Excited. ...sharethemessage00:02:1350,850 views
- This Adorable 2-Year-Old Knows How To Praise God! At 1:05...ourprecioussavior00:02:0065,052 views
- Miel San Marcosalanhern00:03:51526 views
- Only Two Religions, New from Peter Jonesdtheriault00:02:00761 views