#584 The Dark Side of the IQ Test - Education Videos
Embed raeorg 16110 views 2014-05-03T10:52:28 Early attempts to measure intelligence through testing began with Francis Galton, cousin of Charles Darwin. His experiments were considered a failure, but it led to other psychological tests that have been administered typically to 12-year old students. These IQ tests have had a spotty history and in their worst case use led to eugenics, and in normal use limited opportunities for students to receive advanced training. Doug and Rich explain the Christian view of this and propose an alternative based upon scripture.
More Education Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Hear The G.O.S.P.E.L. In 5 Minutes With This Powerful Spoken WordInspirational Videos
- Young Boy Stands Up In Church And Begs To Be AdoptedInspirational Videos
- Young Girl’s Voice Moves The Audience To TearsInspirational Videos
- Groom Sings Beautiful Song As Bride Walks Down the AisleInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Because He Lives - Dave's HighwayMusic Videos
- Jeremy Camp - We Are The DreamersMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Man Stages Elaborate ER ProposalMovies
No playlists found for this account.