Spiritual Affirmation 9: Teresa of Avila - Inspirational Videos
Embed tcp_radio 544 views 2012-05-06T16:39:08 For this ninth edition, I really liked reading this quote from Teresa of Avila. She speaks of various things in this quote such as prayer, false appearances, Satan, and sin. It is convicting in that we Christians sometimes make this outward appearance of us "being ok" when we may be struggling andor ashamed of some sin within. We need to not only keep it real and let people know about our trials/struggles, since they might actually be able to help us out, but at the same time not be discouraged from praying to God about it. Satan has devised this guilt trap for us to think "oh I've sinned too much" or "oh I've done a very terrible sin" and guilts our consciences into believing we aren't good enough to talk to God about it. Truth of the matter is God cares about our problems and worries, and he wants us to pray for his help and let him know how we are feeling.
More Inspirational Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Healing Bible Verses for You and Your FamilyInspirational Videos
- Depression. Lonliness. Sin. And God.Today's Christian Videos
- Skit Guys - GraceInspirational Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.