Spiritual Affirmation 9: Teresa of Avila - Inspirational Videos
Embed tcp_radio 442 views 2012-05-06T16:39:08 For this ninth edition, I really liked reading this quote from Teresa of Avila. She speaks of various things in this quote such as prayer, false appearances, Satan, and sin. It is convicting in that we Christians sometimes make this outward appearance of us "being ok" when we may be struggling andor ashamed of some sin within. We need to not only keep it real and let people know about our trials/struggles, since they might actually be able to help us out, but at the same time not be discouraged from praying to God about it. Satan has devised this guilt trap for us to think "oh I've sinned too much" or "oh I've done a very terrible sin" and guilts our consciences into believing we aren't good enough to talk to God about it. Truth of the matter is God cares about our problems and worries, and he wants us to pray for his help and let him know how we are feeling.
More Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- 102-Year-Old Blows Out Birthday Candles In The Funniest WayComedy Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Rick Warren Helps You Discover God's Dream for Your LifeMinistry Videos
- Japanese Synchronized Precision Walking Will Leave You In AWEInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.