Spiritual Affirmation 9: Teresa of Avila - Inspirational Videos
Embed tcp_radio 259 views 2012-05-06T16:39:08 For this ninth edition, I really liked reading this quote from Teresa of Avila. She speaks of various things in this quote such as prayer, false appearances, Satan, and sin. It is convicting in that we Christians sometimes make this outward appearance of us "being ok" when we may be struggling andor ashamed of some sin within. We need to not only keep it real and let people know about our trials/struggles, since they might actually be able to help us out, but at the same time not be discouraged from praying to God about it. Satan has devised this guilt trap for us to think "oh I've sinned too much" or "oh I've done a very terrible sin" and guilts our consciences into believing we aren't good enough to talk to God about it. Truth of the matter is God cares about our problems and worries, and he wants us to pray for his help and let him know how we are feeling.
More Inspirational Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- 7-Year-Old Will Leave You Speechless With ‘What Child Is This?’Music Videos
- Celtic Thunder's Christmas 'Hallelujah' Will Give You Chills Upon Chills. WOW!Music Videos
- Casting Crowns Perform Beautiful Version Of ‘I Heard The Bells.’Music Videos
- One House Gives EPIC Christmas Light ShowMovies
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Where’s the Line to See Jesus? – Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Willie Robertson And Luke Bryan Bring The LOLs With Their ‘Hairy Christmas’ DuetComedy Videos
- Celtic Thunder Performs 'Amazing Grace' During Christmas ShowMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.