Kevin Durant: Walking With the Lord (Gospel Light Minute #56) - Ministry Videos
Embed glsociety 851 views 2012-06-22T10:44:15 He said that it is tough to stay humble in a world that is often hyped with fortune and fame. He said, "I sometimes have to remind myself that any day this can be gone. In the Bible, it says the Lord exalts humility, and that's one thing I try to be all the time. When I'm talking in front of people or when people tell me I'm great, I remind myself that I can always be better. I've just got to be thankful to the Lord for the gifts He's given me. My gift back to Him is to always be humble and to work as hard as I can. I've got to continue to be that way." He helps encourage his teammates to put God first in their lives and to allow the light of Christ to shine through in everything they do both on and off the court. His name is Kevin Durant.
More Ministry Videos
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- 11-Year-Old Plays The Banjo Like You’ve NEVER Heard BeforeInspirational Videos
- Laura Story - Blessings (Live)Music Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- Celtic Woman Sings Amazing Grace, and It's Simply Amazing!Music Videos
- 17-Year-Old Girl Auditions With Granddad’s Favorite Song – WOW!Inspirational Videos
- Judges Turn Gospel Girls Away. But Then They Came Back With THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 'Guilty' - Newsboys NEWEST Single From 'God's Not Dead 2'Music Videos
- This Country Crooner Had ALL 4 Judges Stunned. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- ‘Bubble Wrap Believers’ – Eye-Opening View From The Skit GuysComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.