David Meece - My Father's Chair - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 4824 views 2012-06-23T00:29:11 An achingly beautiful song, written by David Meece and Dwight Liles. I hope I interpreted it correctly. The first verse seems to have to do with a workaholic dad who was absent a lot of the time. I think the second verse is about the same little boy from the first verse, now a father himself. Of course, the last verse is about the throne of God, the most loving chair of all.
More Inspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Mother Sings To Son Fighting For His Life In HospitalInspirational Videos
- Dash Cam Records Police Officer Hilariously Singing In CarComedy Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Matthew West - Do Something (Live)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- Change Me God - REILLY (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Jeanne Robertson Brings The Laughs With Her Feelings On Cursive WritingComedy Videos
- WALK AWAY by Chad LeeMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.