David Meece - My Father's Chair - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 4192 views 2012-06-23T00:29:11 An achingly beautiful song, written by David Meece and Dwight Liles. I hope I interpreted it correctly. The first verse seems to have to do with a workaholic dad who was absent a lot of the time. I think the second verse is about the same little boy from the first verse, now a father himself. Of course, the last verse is about the throne of God, the most loving chair of all.
More Inspirational Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Awe-Inspiring Version Of ‘Mary, Did You Know?’ Will Leave You SpeechlessMusic Videos
- Garth Brooks Just Turned This Amazing Story About Moms Into A Song. And It’s Got E...Inspirational Videos
- 1 Woman's Anointed Voice Sings 'At The Cross (Love Ran Red).' And Now My Goosebump...Music Videos
- Family Sings Hilarious Thanksgiving Song ‘All About That Baste’Comedy Videos
- Tim Hawkins - Losing Our Minds TogetherComedy Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Glorious Unfolding - Steven Curtis Chapman (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Miss Kay Wanted To End Her Life. Until Her Son Did THIS – WOW, I’m Speechless!Inspirational Videos
- New Hope Oahu - Hope Is AliveMusic Videos
- At First, These Cello Players Were Getting BOO'ED. But Then They Did THIS!Music Videos
- Jason Castro Moriah Peters Sing 'Same Kind Of Broken.' AMAZING!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.