Cross Connection Band - Hallelujah! Christ Jesus Is King! (feat. Debs Kislingbury_Boivie) - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 702 views 2012-07-21T00:09:06 This is a song that was written by a woman I went to high school with 45 years ago. Our paths recently crossed after all those years. This song came to her in a dream, so I guess technically she did not write it, God wrote it and delivered it to her. She is not a professional performer or writer, but this song sure sounds professional to me. This is her singing at a worship service at her church in Paradise, CA in Northern California. An unabashed anthem of praise. That's her husband playing the wonderful harmonica. Oh, and it's pretty much autobiographical.
More Inspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ To Daughter With AlbinismMusic Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Why am I so angry? - Nicole Unice (iBelieve.com)Ministry Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
No playlists found for this account.