Robert Griffin III: 'My Relationship With God is My Most Important Influence' (Gospel Light Minute #51) - Ministry Videos
Embed glsociety 361 views 2012-05-14T05:59:04 He went further to say, 'Whenever you can be a Christian and come to a Christian university like Baylor and make a difference like this whole football team has, it's great. [God] gives you the stage to make a difference and not to just talk about yourself, but lift Him up. There are a lot of different types of Christians everywhere, but my biggest thing is it's not our job to judge; it's just our job to go out, praise Him, let people know what He's doing, and let people follow if they want to. So I praise God, I thank him for everything. Purposefully, you live every day for Him, and when He gives you the opportunity to speak up for Him or to do something in His name, you do it." The young man that I am talking about is Robert Griffin III, better known as RG3.
More Ministry Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Teachers Start School Year With Hilarious Singing Flash MobComedy Videos
- Skit Guys - GraceInspirational Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- God Wants to Talk to YOU!Ministry Videos
- Exercise Just Got WAY Better With This Precious InstructorCute Videos
No playlists found for this account.