A Tribute to My Uncle Beto - Inspirational Videos
Embed geogonzalez3 211 views 2012-06-20T11:29:20 When my uncle Beto died it was bitter-sweet. We all knew he was dancing with in the angels and in the arms of Jesus but we also knew he would be greatly missed. He reminded us that God is good and love is unconditional. No matter what kind of mood you were in his smile and excitement that you came made you so happy. Beto always made me feel like I was the one with the handicap not him - He was full of joy, innocence, and love!
More Inspirational Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- 7-Year-Old Will Leave You Speechless With ‘What Child Is This?’Music Videos
- Celtic Thunder's Christmas 'Hallelujah' Will Give You Chills Upon Chills. WOW!Music Videos
- Casting Crowns Perform Beautiful Version Of ‘I Heard The Bells.’Music Videos
- One House Gives EPIC Christmas Light ShowMovies
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Where’s the Line to See Jesus? – Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Willie Robertson And Luke Bryan Bring The LOLs With Their ‘Hairy Christmas’ DuetComedy Videos
- Michael W. Smith And Little Big Town Will Give You Goosebumps With ‘Silent Night’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.