Carrie Underwood: Growing in Faith (Gospel Light Minute #55) - Ministry Videos
Embed glsociety 591 views 2012-06-09T05:49:05 She grew up in the church and began singing at the First Free Will Baptist Church in rural Oklahoma. She said, "I grew up going to church camp and reading my Bible and having different faith books and movies in my life...My songs are sometimes focused on God, Jesus and faith, and that is a part of my "Bible Beltness," where such themes are popular. I was not the first, nor will I be the last, to sing about God." She along with her Christian husband hockey player pray and read the Bible together on a daily basis. She said, "Every Wednesday, my husband and I have a study group with our friends. I attend church. We try to devote time in the morning to say a prayer. I'm not a big reader, though. I have to feel it, hear it, touch it be involved in it." She credits her husband with helping her grow in her faith in Christ, and says that their faith in God is at the very heart of their marriage. Her name is Carrie Underwood.
More Ministry Videos
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
- 17-Year-Old Girl Auditions With Granddad’s Favorite Song – WOW!Inspirational Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- 11-Year-Old Plays The Banjo Like You’ve NEVER Heard BeforeInspirational Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- I'm HereSermon Videos
- Judges Turn Gospel Girls Away. But Then They Came Back With THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 'Guilty' - Newsboys NEWEST Single From 'God's Not Dead 2'Music Videos
- How Great Is Our God by Promise KeepersMusic Videos
- This Country Crooner Had ALL 4 Judges Stunned. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- Crosswalk.com: 5 Timeless Quotes from Dietrich BonhoefferInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.