I'm Not Afraid - Music Videos
Embed laurajill 866 views 2012-06-05T13:24:41 This song was written by me a few years ago when I was learning not to place my trust in people rather than in God. Because people aren't perfect, there's always going to be disappointment. Only God, in his infinite goodness, will never let us down. Sometimes the things we pray for that we know are God's will seem to take forever to happen. God needs to be in control of the situation and wants us to trust Him. His timing is perfect. How long are we willing to hold on for an answer? How long must we pray and wait and wait and pray? I believe that sometimes God just wants us to be faithful, and He can give us the patience to endure. Learning to trust without fear is a great blessing.
More Music Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- Powerful American Idol Performance of Shout To The LordInspirational Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- You've Got to Hear What This Groom Said at The Altar!Cute Videos
- Simon Wasn't Impressed By This Country Girl - Until She Took Him To CHURCH!Music Videos
- Kari Jobe - ForeverMusic Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- Sisters Of The Bride Give The Best Wedding Toast EVER!Comedy Videos
- It Only Took 10 Seconds For This Energetic Singer To Seriously Impress The Judges!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.