I'm Not Afraid - Music Videos
Embed laurajill 767 views 2012-06-05T13:24:41 This song was written by me a few years ago when I was learning not to place my trust in people rather than in God. Because people aren't perfect, there's always going to be disappointment. Only God, in his infinite goodness, will never let us down. Sometimes the things we pray for that we know are God's will seem to take forever to happen. God needs to be in control of the situation and wants us to trust Him. His timing is perfect. How long are we willing to hold on for an answer? How long must we pray and wait and wait and pray? I believe that sometimes God just wants us to be faithful, and He can give us the patience to endure. Learning to trust without fear is a great blessing.
More Music Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- MotherhoodInspirational Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)Music Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- Security Guard Starts Playing Abandoned Piano. CHILLS!Inspirational Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.