I'm Not Afraid - Music Videos
Embed laurajill 794 views 2012-06-05T13:24:41 This song was written by me a few years ago when I was learning not to place my trust in people rather than in God. Because people aren't perfect, there's always going to be disappointment. Only God, in his infinite goodness, will never let us down. Sometimes the things we pray for that we know are God's will seem to take forever to happen. God needs to be in control of the situation and wants us to trust Him. His timing is perfect. How long are we willing to hold on for an answer? How long must we pray and wait and wait and pray? I believe that sometimes God just wants us to be faithful, and He can give us the patience to endure. Learning to trust without fear is a great blessing.
More Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Japanese Synchronized Precision Walking Will Leave You In AWEInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.