I'm Not Afraid - Music Videos
Embed laurajill 561 views 2012-06-05T13:24:41 This song was written by me a few years ago when I was learning not to place my trust in people rather than in God. Because people aren't perfect, there's always going to be disappointment. Only God, in his infinite goodness, will never let us down. Sometimes the things we pray for that we know are God's will seem to take forever to happen. God needs to be in control of the situation and wants us to trust Him. His timing is perfect. How long are we willing to hold on for an answer? How long must we pray and wait and wait and pray? I believe that sometimes God just wants us to be faithful, and He can give us the patience to endure. Learning to trust without fear is a great blessing.
More Music Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- Casting Crowns Perform Beautiful Version Of ‘I Heard The Bells.’Music Videos
- One House Gives EPIC Christmas Light ShowMovies
- 7-Year-Old Will Leave You Speechless With ‘What Child Is This?’Music Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Celtic Thunder's Christmas 'Hallelujah' Will Give You Chills Upon Chills. WOW!Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Where’s the Line to See Jesus? – Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Anointed Vocals Sing ‘Silent Night’ And It’s Giving Me Goosebumps!Music Videos
- Willie Robertson And Luke Bryan Bring The LOLs With Their ‘Hairy Christmas’ DuetComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.