The Dunaways - When Mama's Prayers Are Gone - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 1636 views 2013-02-09T02:04:14 Wow, what a song. I happened to create this video on the anniversary of my mom's passing in 1986. Purely a coincidence, I had been planning to make a video for this song for some time, and I just happened to create it on this day. It's a little bit narcissistic, since I do have siblings who were as equally important to my mom, but I chose to make this my own personal remembrance of my mom. She was a Godly woman, one of those types of people who everyone wanted to be around. God bless you, Mom. I love you.
More Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- 15-Year-Old STUNS Judges With ‘I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow’Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Powerful American Idol Performance of Shout To The LordInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- STRANGERS SURPRISE WOMAN WITH GIVING MOBInspirational Videos
- Couple Reunites For Precious Proposal At Wal-Mart After Being Divorced 43 YearsInspirational Videos
- Mother Who Tragically Lost Her Son Is Given Incredible SurpriseInspirational Videos
- You’ll Smile Big When These Precious Twins Recite ‘The Lord’s Prayer’Cute Videos
No playlists found for this account.