The Dunaways - When Mama's Prayers Are Gone - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 2032 views 2013-02-09T02:04:14 Wow, what a song. I happened to create this video on the anniversary of my mom's passing in 1986. Purely a coincidence, I had been planning to make a video for this song for some time, and I just happened to create it on this day. It's a little bit narcissistic, since I do have siblings who were as equally important to my mom, but I chose to make this my own personal remembrance of my mom. She was a Godly woman, one of those types of people who everyone wanted to be around. God bless you, Mom. I love you.
More Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Man Blows Audition Out Of The Water With ‘Blue Suede Shoes’Inspirational Videos
- Sisters Sing Chilling Version Of ‘The Lord’s Prayer’Music Videos
- It Only Took 10 Seconds For This Energetic Singer To Seriously Impress The Judges!Inspirational Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- Simon Wasn't Impressed By This Country Girl - Until She Took Him To CHURCH!Music Videos
- This Kitty's Human Is Deaf. So She Learned His Language. And It's SO Precious!Cute Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.