The Dunaways - When Mama's Prayers Are Gone - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 1981 views 2013-02-09T02:04:14 Wow, what a song. I happened to create this video on the anniversary of my mom's passing in 1986. Purely a coincidence, I had been planning to make a video for this song for some time, and I just happened to create it on this day. It's a little bit narcissistic, since I do have siblings who were as equally important to my mom, but I chose to make this my own personal remembrance of my mom. She was a Godly woman, one of those types of people who everyone wanted to be around. God bless you, Mom. I love you.
More Inspirational Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- When They Saw This Old Woman Sit At The Piano No One Expected THIS. Hang On Tight!Inspirational Videos
- Little Boy Confuses Robber With Jesus And Changes His LifeInspirational Videos
- Country Girl Gives Goosebumps With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- 16-Year-Old’s Version Of ‘Believe’ Moves Judges To TEARSMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Why do Christians advocate obeying the laws of Leviticus regardi...Education Videos
- INCREDIBLE performance of How Great Thou Art by Carrie Underwood with Vince GillMusic Videos
- Powerful Performance of ‘Hallelujah’ by Bon JoviMusic Videos
- Clap Along With This ‘HAPPY’ Christian Remix – You Can’t Help But Smile!Music Videos
- Christian Artists Sing ‘Here I Am To Worship’Music Videos
- Gentlemen’s Trio Performs Incredible Patriotic MedleyMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.